• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Democrats are in trouble because of the Supreme Court nomination

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I do not watch Sean Hannity so I have no opinion and I would form my own opinion vice relying on the opinion of others (political venue) especially certain members.
So you have no opinion, except that other people’s opinions are wrong.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I do not watch Sean Hannity so I have no opinion and I would form my own opinion vice relying on the opinion of others (political venue) especially certain members.
I wonder...
Why is it that we who don't listen to so-&-so will often have so-&-so
thrown at us with accusations of so-&-so being our news source?
Certain unnamed posters are particularly prone to this.
And why do they listen to the so-&-so they so strongly dislike.

esmith

Veteran Member
I wonder...
you got me

esmith

Veteran Member
...babe.

Oh, wait...It's "I Got You, Babe"
Babe??? you mean this type:
upload_2018-7-12_12-55-1.jpeg

esmith

Veteran Member
If you're a christian, you're forbidden to eat pork.

Where did you come up with that, the same place you get your political ideas.
What if I profess to be a Noahide,

I didn't come up with it, the bible did. Haven't you read the bible whirlingmerc? Weren't you pushing Russian propaganda links prior to the election?

https://www.religiousforums.com/thr...orge-soros-and-why-does-it-not-matter.192047/
Where in the hell do you find any reference to pork and Christians in the above link...Something tells me your having retention issues and reading issues. Christians are not forbidden to eat pork. As far as I know only those of the Muslim and Jewish faith have dietary restrictions.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Where in the hell do you find any reference to pork and Christians in the above link...Something tells me your having retention issues and reading issues. Christians are not forbidden to eat pork. As far as I know only those of the Muslim and Jewish faith have dietary restrictions.
Don't you claim to be an evangelical? The bible says you're not to eat pork. I do find it funny when christians make fun of muslims for not eating pork. Or they'll mention something about putting 'pork on the tip of the bullets'. Yet they don't even know their own book. All abrahamic religions ban eating pork. Only 1 religion doesn't follow the rule.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Eating-Pork/

esmith

Veteran Member
Don't you claim to be an evangelical? The bible says you're not to eat pork. I do find it funny when christians make fun of muslims for not eating pork. Or they'll mention something about putting 'pork on the tip of the bullets'. Yet they don't even know their own book. All abrahamic religions ban eating pork. Only 1 religion doesn't follow the rule.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Eating-Pork/
If you had cared to read my previous post you would have read that I profess to be a Noahide, and no I will not discuss this. Go to the Noahide section of this forum if you can find it (you can't).
This is a political forum if you want to discuss religion go to the religious section of this forum. Have fun discussing it with them.
But I will answer your question about eating pork by the following link
https://asknoah.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=2047

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
If you had cared to read my previous post you would have read that I profess to be a Noahide, and no I will not discuss this. Go to the Noahide section of this forum if you can find it (you can't).
This is a political forum if you want to discuss religion go to the religious section of this forum. Have fun discussing it with them.
But I will answer your question about eating pork by the following link
https://asknoah.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=2047
Interesting. You're jewish?

The seven Noahide laws as traditionally enumerated are the following:[7][8]

1. Not to worship idols.
  2. Not to curse God.
  3. To establish courts of justice.
  4. Not to commit murder.
  5. Not to commit adultery or sexual immorality.
  6. Not to steal.
  7. Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal.

esmith

Veteran Member
Interesting. You're jewish?
Do your research or if your too lazy go to the Judaism DIR and ask if a person is a Noahide are they Jewish that way you will get an answer from someone of the Jewish faith vice asking me.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I wonder...
Its Obama's fault.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Do your research or if your too lazy go to the Judaism DIR and ask if a person is a Noahide are they Jewish that way you will get an answer from someone of the Jewish faith vice asking me.
I'd advise you stay away from pork. Wouldn't want to chance the afterlife.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Democrats aren't in trouble, but people like me, and many others, are indeed in for some hard times.