• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

F1fan

Veteran Member

F1fan

Veteran Member
Satan knew ahead of time (see Gen 3:15) and gave out false myths to mislead people even like you today.
And your God must have approved since your God created Satan and did nothing to stop any of this deception. In essence your God is complicit with satan, and is no better. God should be ending cancer for all people, but is busy hurting people in other ways through Satan.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course you have to run and hide from the fact that abiogenesis is impossible,
I'm not running and hiding. I'm not the one that doesn't answer questions and doesn't listen. The possibility of impossibility of abiogenesis has not been established. You sure haven't done it. So, can't run from that.
That is part of the deception of evolution and billions of years
More nonsense.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
See ice.org. creation.com. AnswersInGenesis.org for more info.
Those are religious organizations and don't produce science. They produce pseudoscience that people that don't understand science think is science.
What was the first living creature according to the peer-reviewed evolution garbage?
What is with this obsessive-seeming devotion to the first living thing? Does it owe you money?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Because dodging the requires answer to abiogenesis has nothing to do with pigs or bacon.
Where did the pig come from, given that abisogenis is impossible.
You may be right. I think that abisogenis is impossible too. Now tell us what that is.