• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The forum reads: Athiesm vs. Creationism

RitalinO.D.

You want me to believe such a blatant controversy and then WASTE my time studying elite funded calculations that CANNOT prove anything is more than a thousand years old.

You should educate yourself on Ice core dating.

This alone disproves your YEC claims.

Ice core - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ice core drilled in Guliya ice cap in western China in the 1990s reaches back to 760,000 years before the present — farther back than any other core at the time, though the EPICA core in Antarctica equalled that extreme in 2003

Ritalin wrote:I honestly don't even know how to respond to this guy. I don't think Im capable of dumbing myself down that much.
One mans food is another mans poison...and the Light they call darkness. Tsk tsk go figure. Everything you have been taught on tv your whole life is a delusion!
And ritalin I'll do my best to not read your silly posts where you just point fingers because you have an 'establishment' behind you. The world can take its pseudo-scientific virtual reality theoretical propaganda and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Gibberish. Absolutely no meaning here at all. Oh, and once again, try using the quote feature. It really isn't that difficult and makes your wall of text posts that much easier to read.

thats not true. God created the three worlds in 6 days. God is that powerful enough to do that! God didn't hang around for millions of years til His children appeared BUT He made us from the sand of the earth in an instant. Why is that soooo hard to believe. Was instant creation too hard for Him, that He needed a million years to plan it out???

Prove it. Please provide one single piece of unbiased empirical evidence this has any truth to it. Oh wait....

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
*well I guess you havnt heard of God creating man in an instant.

I've heard of it, actually. Most creation myths contain such a teaching.

But, seeing as none of them can agree upon the method, and if we were to take them all as literal history, they all have equal likelyhood of being real (as in, not very), in addition to the existence of biological evolution (which can by the way be proven just by the fact that we look different from our parents, as well as people who are born with odd genetic mutations, such as fused limbs, horns, etc.) I reject the notion that God actually did create mankind in an instant as mythology.

***if the world is millions of yrs old then why are the oldest trees and deserts etc only around 4400 years old and dated to the flood of noah????
Actually, the oldest tree found dates back to the ice age:

BBC NEWS | Europe | Swedes find 'world's oldest tree'

In addition, the oldest tree in California dates to around 4,800 years ago, which is farther back than the Biblical flood.

The harappan civilization dates back to about 5000 years ago. In addition, that's about the same time that Egypt first became big. Surely the area around Egypt was still a desert back then? Not to mention, Egypt would have thus survived the flood.

Last edited:

Amill

Apikoros
God created the three worlds in 6 days. God is that powerful enough to do that! God didn't hang around for millions of years til His children appeared BUT He made us from the sand of the earth in an instant. Why is that soooo hard to believe. Was instant creation too hard for Him, that He needed a million years to plan it out???
Then why exactly can we see stars and galaxies that are many thousands or millions and even billions of light years away?

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
God created the three worlds in 6 days. God is that powerful enough to do that! God didn't hang around for millions of years til His children appeared BUT He made us from the sand of the earth in an instant. Why is that soooo hard to believe.
Because it says God is unimaginative. Why would He create umpteen trillion unique creatures individually when he can make one cell and let it get on with it? It's not as though God would get bored waiting for the result. Unless God is not infinitely patient?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
*thats not true. God created the three worlds in 6 days. God is that powerful enough to do that! God didn't hang around for millions of years til His children appeared BUT He made us from the sand of the earth in an instant. Why is that soooo hard to believe.
Why is that hard to believe? Because literally every single piece of evidence ever found contradicts it, and it is completely contrary to reality.

*ya bro space is a paradise and niel armstrong wasn't a freemason.
Forget my earlier question. Are you even a sentient being capable of human interaction?

And ritalin I'll do my best to not read your silly posts where you just point fingers because you have an 'establishment' behind you.
Like some kind of religion?

The world can take its pseudo-scientific virtual reality theoretical propaganda and shove it where the sun don't shine.
You're clearly not qualified to tell us what is and isn't pseudo-science.

washme

Oh my word you people are cooked. Imm outta here. Good riddens
...Forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us...

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Oh my word you people are cooked. Imm outta here. Good riddens
...Forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us...

What trespass do you speak of? And what kind of forgiveness comes with an accusation of being "cooked"?(whatever that even means)

outhouse

Atheistically
What trespass do you speak of? And what kind of forgiveness comes with an accusation of being "cooked"?(whatever that even means)

he thinks all christianity back's YEC dogma

He must not have read even the pope in the past has backed evolution as valid science

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Well it doesn't help you if half the things I post just dissapear. Oh well
Tumbleweed please do a calculation for even one of these dating method so that we may acknowledge and believe the evolution doctrine. If you evolutionists can't do one of these calculations then how can you post it as your evidence for evolution??? Evolution is dogma, a state funded religion
Like I said...

Don't try to bring up arguments against solid scientific methods and then cry foul when you find yourself ignorant of your own topic.

outhouse

Atheistically
I gathered that.

bruce is from south africa where they for the most part follow a indigenous form of christianity that must hold a very very literal interpretation..

bruce thinks elvis was possessed and under hypnosis with demons running through him, by the way he danced alone.

he either doesnt understand the first hing about western culture or just flat hates it along with western christianity.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
bruce is from south africa where they for the most part follow a indigenous form of christianity that must hold a very very literal interpretation..

bruce thinks elvis was possessed and under hypnosis with demons running through him, by the way he danced alone.

he either doesnt understand the first hing about western culture or just flat hates it along with western christianity.

Well, we do, as a species, tend to only hate that which we fear and don't understand.

washme

Anyone googled the t-rex blood and plasma found a few years ago??
Ofcouse not because that doesn't suit the agenda

...do you see the truth through all their lies? do you see the world through troubled eyes? and if you want to talk about what will be, just come and sit with me, cry on my shoulder I'm a friend...

2 Corinthians 4

*1Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

*2But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

*3But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

*4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

*5For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Anyone googled the t-rex blood and plasma found a few years ago??

You mean this?

Dinosaur Shocker | Science & Nature | Smithsonian Magazine

The blood was found in fossilized bones that date back to 68 million years. The reason this has never been found before is because, as a quick glance at the article seems to indicate, no one has ever done that to a fossil before.

All this does is update our knowledge of how fossilization works. It doesn't indicate at all that dinosaurs are still alive.

Last edited: