• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Gospel - Is it only that Jesus died or is it that we celebrate The Resurrection?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
The thief did the 'spiritual work' of putting and expressing his faith in Jesus
Who knows people near by could have heard him expressing his faith in Jesus
Even if No other person heard him we can be confident God in Heaven heard him
That un-baptised thief will be part of Jesus 'other sheep' who will inherit the Earth as Jesus promised him - John 10:16

In other words:

Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Whether the thief is the “other sheep” is a personal viewpoint that I don’t subscribe to.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Yes, as a person has faith (confidence) in a weather man saying it is going to pour will exercise his faith by carrying an umbrella

It's a LOT more than that per Jesus' words since it also deals with God's judgement and they the Goats were condemned. I don't think anyone has been condemned for not having an umbrella.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
God, after creating that which was created, which I thought was everything, he declared it all to be very good. Did God not create the serpent? Was the serpent not very good, also? These weeds, of which I view myself to belong, even as a Christian ... mixed with other varieties of many varying things that God created, are enduring, capable, and so we are sent to the furnace, just like all things are eventually sent, even the lilies of the field. We may not be all that beautiful to some people. We may not be viewed with as much adoration or with as much value as other things, but we are very enduring, capable, and if it's all good ground as declared in the beginning, then we are no less than anything else. I think we are refined, we learn from our mistakes, from trial and error, we develop, strengthen, and we become what we are through the process's associated with the being planted or sowed on that "good ground", wherever we may be, it's all good ground. We navigate according to our needs as we understand them or learn them, no matter if we represent a weed or flower. Jesus said to make the tree good or make it bad. If good can come from this earth at all, then it's all good as nothing bad can come from anything good. God is good, correct? We each have specific needs, and so we can't hardly expect a fish to thrive on dry land. It will thrive where its environment is most accommodating. Am I thriving? I'm not. I am growing and I do venture beyond my current confines, though.
As for the furnace and refinement: I typically refer to Malachi 3, but I recall something important enough to make mention of. It's a prophecy given in the book of Daniel about the fiery furnace. I imagine that is where we are, living life under the sun, our chariot like with Elijah. As a weed in need of being made more perfect, I can see why this is where I am. God is good. I'm still becoming.
God created the beautiful angelic cherub which we now know by his title of Satan the Devil
Please notice the beautiful description of Satan before he turned himself into a Satan a Devil found at Ezekiel 28:13-17
He is compared to precious jewels but he allowed his appointed position so that he'd be the one people would worship - James 1:13-15
In other words, Satan doesn't care about us, he just wants our worship to worship him, obey him

Even the 'sheep' (Matthew 25:37) are still not perfect but still need to weed out bad desires
This is where repenting comes into the picture - 2nd Peter 3:9 - because God looks at the leanings of our heart's desire - Ezekiel 33:11

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
In other words:
Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Whether the thief is the “other sheep” is a personal viewpoint that I don’t subscribe to.
? because _______________
Baptism IS a requirement for Heaven
The thief was never baptised
No one who died before Jesus was offered the heavenly hope of Daniel 7:18; Luke 22:28-30; John 3:13
David is still asleep in the grave - Acts 2:34 - King David ends up on Earth as a Prince - Ezekiel 34:23-24
John the Baptist died before Jesus and is Not in the Kingdom - Matthew 11:11 - because the least one in Heaven is greater than John

Yes, saved through faith - Eph. 2:8-9 - Not by the works of the old Mosaic Law - Romans 3:20; Matthew 11:13
What are the determined works that God ordained at Eph. 2:10 B
Spiritual Works such as Jesus did - Luke 4:43 - and instructed us to follow in his footsteps - Matt. 24:13-14; 28:18-20; Acts 1:8
Even to staying faithful under tribulation - 1st Thess. 3:3-4

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It's a LOT more than that per Jesus' words since it also deals with God's judgement and they the Goats were condemned. I don't think anyone has been condemned for not having an umbrella.
:) ! How about being under the umbrella of God's spiritual protection
How about a tent ? being under God's protective spiritual tent, for the tent (tabernacle) of God is with: Mankind - Rev. 21:3
Thus, we freely choose to stay or Not stay under God's spiritual protection and care, No matter how BIG are life's storms

Balthazzar

N. Germanic Descent
God created the beautiful angelic cherub which we now know by his title of Satan the Devil
Please notice the beautiful description of Satan before he turned himself into a Satan a Devil found at Ezekiel 28:13-17
He is compared to precious jewels but he allowed his appointed position so that he'd be the one people would worship - James 1:13-15
In other words, Satan doesn't care about us, he just wants our worship to worship him, obey him

Even the 'sheep' (Matthew 25:37) are still not perfect but still need to weed out bad desires
This is where repenting comes into the picture - 2nd Peter 3:9 - because God looks at the leanings of our heart's desire - Ezekiel 33:11

So our navigation in life ought to be truthful in practice. Life can be difficult. Life is full of those who deceive. Life can also be joyful. Life can also be full of those who speak truthfully. The difference is in how we choose to acknowledge truth and whether we choose to honor in that spirit. We have lots to learn. We have no idea what a single day will bring. We're in this life together and our conduct and the way we interact with one another has a bearing on our success'. The flaming sword and tree of life, to which we all partake of, preserves this way of truth, the way of life. I imagine we may one day contribute the formation of a new heavens and earth (inner reality and outer reality) or end ourselves with war and conflict. It's ultimately up to us how we proceed and there's little a single person can do aside from utilize a word to help entice a change in course or destiny.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It's a LOT more than that per Jesus' words since it also deals with God's judgement...............................................
Yes, God's judgement which can be either a favorable judgement or an adverse judgement - Matt. 25:31-34,37,40
David repented as was judged as good - 1st Kings 14:8 B
Rehoboam: God judged as bad - 2nd Chron, 12:14
Jehoshaphat's heart was judged as good - 2nd Chron. 22:9
Solomon 's heart was Not completely devoted towards God - 1st Kings 11:4, and that was also the case with Abijam - 1st Kings 15:3

However, I find it is good to keep in mind the words found at John 5:22 that God gives Jesus the judgement position
Jesus is God's 'appointed one' at Acts 17:31; 2nd Timothy 4:1

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So our navigation in life ought to be truthful in practice. Life can be difficult. Life is full of those who deceive. Life can also be joyful. Life can also be full of those who speak truthfully. The difference is in how we choose to acknowledge truth and whether we choose to honor in that spirit. We have lots to learn. We have no idea what a single day will bring. We're in this life together and our conduct and the way we interact with one another has a bearing on our success'. The flaming sword and tree of life, to which we all partake of, preserves this way of truth, the way of life. I imagine we may one day contribute the formation of a new heavens and earth (inner reality and outer reality) or end ourselves with war and conflict. It's ultimately up to us how we proceed and there's little a single person can do aside from utilize a word to help entice a change in course or destiny.
Yes, if there would Not be divine involvement into mankind's affairs, involvement because of a change of course for the sheep of Matt. 25:37
And also the adverse destiny for the goats because they did not help sheep-like ones

Kenny

Premium Member

Beautiful… and the renewing of the mind/soul (Romans 12:1-2

Kenny

Premium Member
? because _______________
Baptism IS a requirement for Heaven
The thief was never baptised
No one who died before Jesus was offered the heavenly hope of Daniel 7:18; Luke 22:28-30; John 3:13
David is still asleep in the grave - Acts 2:34 - King David ends up on Earth as a Prince - Ezekiel 34:23-24
John the Baptist died before Jesus and is Not in the Kingdom - Matthew 11:11 - because the least one in Heaven is greater than John

Because of Acts 10 history of Cornelius, I can see where baptism is a commandment on earth but not a requirement for unity with God.

PS.. Heaven is not our ultimate destination as we come back to earth.
Yes, saved through faith - Eph. 2:8-9 - Not by the works of the old Mosaic Law - Romans 3:20; Matthew 11:13

Correct

What are the determined works that God ordained at Eph. 2:10 B

The works that we do after being born-again because we love God.
Spiritual Works such as Jesus did - Luke 4:43 - and instructed us to follow in his footsteps - Matt. 24:13-14; 28:18-20; Acts 1:8
Even to staying faithful under tribulation - 1st Thess. 3:3-4

Yes…we are to do works but it has nothing to do with salvation, it has to do with acts of obedient love.

Last edited:

Balthazzar

N. Germanic Descent
Yes, if there would Not be divine involvement into mankind's affairs, involvement because of a change of course for the sheep of Matt. 25:37
And also the adverse destiny for the goats because they did not help sheep-like ones

The goats in contrast to sheep like ones, are what or represent what? We always involve ourselves to the will of mankind's affairs. The courses we take as people, as communities, and territories and nations, each differ from the many others. A broad brushed solution is rarely sufficient for the task itself. A man would not benefit from a womans need to increase estrogen levels in her system as a way to increase his well being for himself by taking estrogen. Our efforts and involvement are or should be specific to the needs of the many, but efforted in an as needed basis, individually and per territory. Our cultures for example: Christian solutions would likely not be suitable for Islamic territories, nor for secular territories, etc.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Yes, God's judgement which can be either a favorable judgement or an adverse judgement - Matt. 25:31-34,37,40
David repented as was judged as good - 1st Kings 14:8 B
Rehoboam: God judged as bad - 2nd Chron, 12:14
Jehoshaphat's heart was judged as good - 2nd Chron. 22:9
Solomon 's heart was Not completely devoted towards God - 1st Kings 11:4, and that was also the case with Abijam - 1st Kings 15:3

However, I find it is good to keep in mind the words found at John 5:22 that God gives Jesus the judgement position
Jesus is God's 'appointed one' at Acts 17:31; 2nd Timothy 4:1
Thanks, but I really don't much get into that.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Because of Acts 10 history of Cornelius, I can see where baptism is a commandment on earth but not a requirement for unity with God.
PS.. Heaven is not our ultimate destination as we come back to earth.
Correct
The works that we do after being born-again because we love God.
Yes…we are to do works but it has nothing to do with salvation, it has to do with acts of obedient love.
Yes, No one before Jesus was baptised including all the ones named in God's Hall of Fame - Hebrews chapter 11 (13,39)
So, yes, all those faithful OT people had unity with God

Heaven is the ultimate destination for those who have the first or earlier resurrection - Rev. 20:6; 5:9-10
Heaven is Not the ultimate destination for the other sheep of Matthew 25:37 but to inherit the Earth as Jesus promised

Flesh and blood can Not inherit the kingdom, so there is No going to coming back to Earth - 1st Cor. 15:50
So, rather than 'come back' it's either returning via a physical resurrection or being saved/delivered/ rescued alive - Isaiah 26:20
Only those called to be saints/holy ones have a spirit-body resurrection as Jesus had - 1st Peter 3:18 B ( made alive in the spirit )
The saints/holy ones are the ones resurrected to heavenly life - Daniel 7:18 - to govern over Earth with Jesus - Rev. 5:9-10
Excellent point :) about works we do out of: acts of obedient love
As Jesus said at Matthew 24:13 to endure to the end...........
Endure faithful to the end of one's life, or be found faithful alive at Jesus' coming time of separation - Matthew 25:31-34
Endure such as keeping Jesus' New Commandment found at John 13:34-35
To have the same self-sacrificing love for others as Jesus has
In other words, to now love neighbor MORE than self, more than the old Golden Rule of Leviticus 19:18

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The goats in contrast to sheep like ones, are what or represent what? We always involve ourselves to the will of mankind's affairs. The courses we take as people, as communities, and territories and nations, each differ from the many others. A broad brushed solution is rarely sufficient for the task itself. A man would not benefit from a womans need to increase estrogen levels in her system as a way to increase his well being for himself by taking estrogen. Our efforts and involvement are or should be specific to the needs of the many, but efforted in an as needed basis, individually and per territory. Our cultures for example: Christian solutions would likely not be suitable for Islamic territories, nor for secular territories, etc.
The figurative 'sheep' Jesus considers as righteous, the figurative 'goats' represented as wicked ones
Jesus 'saves/delivers/rescues' the sheep, the goats are 'destroyed forever' - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; 145:20; Proverbs 2:22
To me Jesus' New Commandment (John 13:34-35) is more than a broad-based solution for the task at hand, the task itself
'specific to the needs of many' is to have the same self-sacrificing love for other's needs as Jesus has
Yes, as in a needed bases, individually and per territory; such as the example of the neighborly good Samaritan at Luke 10:30-37
We are to widen out, broaden out in showing practical love when we see or find someone truly in need
To me what Jesus did and taught is suitable for Islamic territories, secular territories, etc.

Balthazzar

N. Germanic Descent
The figurative 'sheep' Jesus considers as righteous, the figurative 'goats' represented as wicked ones
Jesus 'saves/delivers/rescues' the sheep, the goats are 'destroyed forever' - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; 145:20; Proverbs 2:22
To me Jesus' New Commandment (John 13:34-35) is more than a broad-based solution for the task at hand, the task itself
'specific to the needs of many' is to have the same self-sacrificing love for other's needs as Jesus has
Yes, as in a needed bases, individually and per territory; such as the example of the neighborly good Samaritan at Luke 10:30-37
We are to widen out, broaden out in showing practical love when we see or find someone truly in need
To me what Jesus did and taught is suitable for Islamic territories, secular territories, etc.

What if the goats are the sure footed climbers (maybe swimmers), reaching ever so higher with aimed intent to endure till the end? Thus far, your presumptions have amounted to both weeds and goats to be bad things, as if we shouldn't aspire to be either one. I have suggested they are capable and enduring.

My position is that we're all here together and that it takes time to cultivate as we ought. The allegory of the lilies of the field, for example: It alludes to our temporal status no matter which we represent. I identify as a weed. I identify as a goat. This isn't because I'm bad or evil, it's just that I'm able to acknowledge that all is very good.

Iniquity. That term. What does iniquity mean? What does it mean for workers of iniquity in life?

Matther 7 teaches much on this subject, the differences between us and how we function in life as we are. Again, it's not that we are bad or evil. Life can be difficult for many of us. The way is hard that leads to life after all. That's my position. The line we walk, the strait gate and difficult way that leads to life.

I'm a Capricorn, so this may be cause for the acknowledgement itself. Either way, I have acknowledged enough good in life to stay away from that not so beneficial for me, knowing that it is likely beneficial for others. Part of life guidance, I guess.

Attachments

• OIP (27).jpg
    OIP (27).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

So true, endure till the end.

To me in logic, Jesus from the cross is the "Firstborn" of the New Creation, emptying the Chasm of the Bosom of Abraham and closing the chasm of Death, from the Lance of Longinus, the soldier blind in one eye, and now sees clearly in both, saved, where the blood and water flowed from the Cross for the rebirth of Jesus in the Will of Creation as the "First Christ" reborn and for all mankind re-birthed and saved re-opening the gates, blood and water birth creates the souls back to the New Kingdom, the physical and logical and faithful rebirth, the becoming again of the New Heaven and New Earth, Heaven for all mankind, logically, physically and faithfully reborn and saved.

To me in logic and faith is the manifested becomings of the Body from the intelligence of Creation through immortalization and for transfiguration into the New Body.

We know "The line we walk, the strait gate and difficult way that leads to life." To me in logic and through faith the intelligence of Creation is the "One Way," the unfailing Will of Creation that will never fail in the fulfilled faith and morality of The Christ becoming all mankind.

To me in logic and through faith, Baptism is the Sacrament from death to life from the spirit through the flesh for the soul of the being. The spirit gets Baptized, sanctified through the flesh for the soul of the being becoming the shared Body of Christ, all mankind, united in the undefiled intelligence from the Person of the Holy Spirit Person through the Person of Jesus for all mankind, delivered in the Person of Jesus. We become into the Church of Body of Christ, we become like Him as adopted, immortal and incorruptible as adopted brothers and sisters of The Christ, born again from created mortal and corrupt becoming immortal and incorruptible from the living waters through Baptism, for all, in logic and through faith in the Christ.
And we are saved as we become again through Penance And Sacrifice in Confirmation re-Sanctified in our own soul through Atonement of sin in Confession and hearing the Words of Absolution forgiven in Penance an Sacrifice of The Host that transforms and transfigures through contact of Jesus in the Will of The Father as The Christ. We become again in union with all mankind as one in being together with the Father and the Son glorified and transfigured as the image of The Creator God for The Father, the logic and through faith in The Second Becoming of all mankind.

36 For from Him, The Holy Spirit will of God and through Him, in the Person of Jesus and for Him, The Father God are all things. To Him, and all together as one in being as united in the One God in being, be the glory forever! Amen. Romans 11:36

To me what Jesus did and taught is suitable for all cases, through the becomings in His intelligence.

In logic and through faith the Persons of the Trinity, Him, The Person of Father, and Him, The Person of The Son and Him, The Person The Holy Spirit are separate in Person, equal in The Power Manifestation of Creation transformed and transfigured and united As One in being in The Creator God. He Jesus and God delivers Him the Holy Spirit Person from the Power for Him, the Person of The Father to become again, transfigured as God.

We all ask and know what stops any and all anxieties and strife everywhere is opening the doors to the logic and faith in the Body of God.

We know we are nor the judge others or appear to be a preacher, etc, but from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in logic and in faith we know how to judge only ourselves and not others, through the delivered Word, the immortal, incorruptible, infallible and unfailing intelligence of Creation that never fails in logic and through faith and manifests in The One Way infallibly certainty becomes United for all.

To me in logic and through faith, and in sharing we remove mental hate and mental anger and we know to have no fear and we know the opposite of fear is Love, so all will always know how to remain sanctified and confirmed in His Will, and staying well as one in being together in all mankind from His manifesting intelligence delivered from the Power of The Holy Spirit becoming, WWJD "What Would Jesus do" in all cases through His Passion for all, becoming again glorified and transfigured for The Father becoming again the image of The Creator as the One God.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

Balthazzar

N. Germanic Descent
Peace to all,

So true, endure till the end.

To me in logic, Jesus from the cross is the "Firstborn" from the Lance of Longinus, the soldier blind in one eye, and now sees clearly in both, saved, where the blood and water flowed from the Cross for the rebirth of Jesus in the Will of Creation and for all mankind opening the gates, the physical and logical and faithful rebirth, the becoming again of the New Heaven and New Earth, Heaven for all mankind, logically, physically and faithfully reborn and saved.

To me in logic and faith is the manifested becomings of the Body from the intelligence of Creation through immortalization and for transfiguration into the New Body.

We know "The line we walk, the strait gate and difficult way that leads to life." To me in logic and through faith the intelligence of Creation is the "One Way," the unfailing Will of Creation that will never fail in the fulfilled faith and morality of The Christ becoming all mankind.

To me in logic and through faith, Baptism is the Sacrament from death to life from the spirit through the flesh for the soul of the being. The spirit gets Baptized, sanctified through the flesh for the soul of the being becoming the shared Body of Christ, all mankind, united in the undefiled intelligence from the Person of the Holy Spirit Person through the Person of Jesus for all mankind, delivered in the Person of Jesus. We become into the Church of Body of Christ, we become like Him as adopted, immortal and incorruptible as adopted brothers and sisters of The Christ, born again from created mortal and corrupt becoming immortal and incorruptible from the living waters through Baptism, for all, in logic and through faith in the Christ.
And we are saved as we become again through Penance And Sacrifice in Confirmation re-Sanctified in our own soul through Atonement of sin in Confession and hearing the Words of Absolution forgiven in Penance an Sacrifice of The Host that transforms and transfigures through contact of Jesus in the Will of The Father as The Christ. We become again in union with all mankind as one in being together with the Father and the Son glorified and transfigured as the image of The Creator God for The Father, the logic and trhough faith in second becoming of all mankind.

36 For from Him, The Holy Spirit will of God and through Him, in the Person of Jesus and for Him, The Father God are all things. To Him, and all together as one in being as united in the One God in being, be the glory forever! Amen. Romans 11:36

To me what Jesus did and taught is suitable for all cases, through the becomings in His intelligence.

In logic and through faith the Persons of the Trinity, Him, The Person of Father, and Him, The Person of The Son and Him, The Person The Holy Spirit are saperate in Person, equal in The Power Manifestation on Creation transformed and tranfigured united As One in being as The Creator God. He Jesus and God delivers Him the Holy Spirit Person from the Power for Him, the Person of The Father to become again, transfigured as God.

We all ask and know what stops any and all anxieties and strife everywhere is opening the doors to the logic and faith in the Body of God.

We know we are nor the judge others or appear to be a preacher, etc, but from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in logic and in faith we know how to judge only ourselves and not others, through the delivered Word, the immortal, incorruptible, infallible and unfailing intelligence of Creation that never fails in logic and through faith and manifests in One Way becoming United.

To me in logic and through faith, and in sharing we remove mental hate and mental anger and we know to have no fear and we know the opposite of fear is Love, so all will always know how to remain sanctified and confirmed in His Will, and staying well as one in being together in all mankind from His manifesting intelligence delivered from the Power of The Holy Spirit becoming, WWJD "What Would Jesus do" in all cases through His Passion for all, becoming again glorifed and transfigured for The Father becoming again the image of The Creator as the One God.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Sharing in the sufferings we all have our cup from which we must endure, and for whatever reason it has been placed upon us to endure them. Our actions, the way we choose and conduct ourselves has much to do with how we process the experience as biological sensory organisms, each of us playing a role in the ecosystem itself. We navigate our own lives in accordance with the experiences often forced upon us, and in accordance to how we comprehend particular events that take place.

Invasive species ae able to wreak havoc in territories unaccustomed to them. Our choices and that which motivates our choices all play a role in how we understand life, and whether we are acknowledged as guiltless or guilty of a trespass. Intent is such that the spirit of truth is present in the actions themselves and as a result, it is that which determines the ruling of guilty or innocent. The experiences forced upon all in question, contrasted in light of purposed intent for those who are affected.

Hot flame creates a need to not touch, or to develop an understanding of how to manipulate the flames without getting burned - when and if determined to be beneficial to do so. The weeds are present and enduring, goats navigate effectively as the need developed over time, becoming surer footed than others less able, and it is in this that we ourselves become better equipped from more tender, less able bodies to better conditioned and more intelligent beings ... through our trials and tribulations associated with daily life on earth and as people.

Our presumptions often enough affect how we view an event or a teaching or a thing. I'm ok with being aa goat. I have much to learn and much skill to develop. In this acknowledgement I consider myself to be both a goat and a sheep. To become surer footed and more enduring able is not a bad thing if you think about it. Matthew 25

There's a balance in life that necessitates understanding from us.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What if the goats are the sure footed climbers (maybe swimmers), reaching ever so higher with aimed intent to endure till the end? Thus far, your presumptions have amounted to both weeds and goats to be bad things, as if we shouldn't aspire to be either one. I have suggested they are capable and enduring.
My position is that we're all here together and that it takes time to cultivate as we ought. The allegory of the lilies of the field, for example: It alludes to our temporal status no matter which we represent. I identify as a weed. I identify as a goat. This isn't because I'm bad or evil, it's just that I'm able to acknowledge that all is very good.
Iniquity. That term. What does iniquity mean? What does it mean for workers of iniquity in life?
Matther 7 teaches much on this subject, the differences between us and how we function in life as we are. Again, it's not that we are bad or evil. Life can be difficult for many of us. The way is hard that leads to life after all. That's my position. The line we walk, the strait gate and difficult way that leads to life.
I'm a Capricorn, so this may be cause for the acknowledgement itself. Either way, I have acknowledged enough good in life to stay away from that not so beneficial for me, knowing that it is likely beneficial for others. Part of life guidance, I guess.
Thank you for your reply
Yes, 'weeds & goats are capable and enduring' and " if " they then choose to live by Jesus' New Commandment - John 13:34-35 - to have the same self-sacrificing love for others as Jesus has, then they can be saved/delivered/rescued to be counted as one of Jesus' sheep at the soon coming time of separation as found at Matthew 25:31-34

Anyone who chooses to give up 'works of iniquity' (aka lawlessness) can choose to be humble and meek as represented by the sheep

In the Bible, 'life's guidance ' ( Psalm 119:105 ) is using spiritual light as an immediate guide to one's feet (walking in wisdom) and as a guiding light seeing what is ahead of us in the future

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Sharing in the sufferings we all have our cup from which we must endure, and for whatever reason it has been placed upon us to endure them. Our actions, the way we choose and conduct ourselves has much to do with how we process the experience as biological sensory organisms, each of us playing a role in the ecosystem itself. We navigate our own lives in accordance with the experiences often forced upon us, and in accordance to how we comprehend particular events that take place.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Our presumptions often enough affect how we view an event or a teaching or a thing. I'm ok with being a goat. I have much to learn and much skill to develop. In this acknowledgement I consider myself to be both a goat and a sheep. To become surer footed and more enduring able is not a bad thing if you think about it. Matthew 25
There's a balance in life that necessitates understanding from us.
I find the 'cup from which we must endure' the ' whatever reason' is from: Satan the Devil - Job 2:4-5
Sinner Satan reasoned that under bad conditions we would not serve God
Sinner Satan Not only challenged the man Job but challenges all of us
' Touch our flesh........' ( loose physical heath ) and we would Not serve God under adverse conditions
Both Job and Jesus under bad conditions proved Satan a liar and so can we

Yes, we do play a role in the ecosystem itself, and man's long history shows man dominates man to man's hurt, man's injury
Man hurting the ecosystem itself is a reason why God will bring to ruin those ruining the Earth as per Revelation 11:18 B

Whether we are a humble sheep or a goat both have much to learn and much skill to develop
We can all freely chose to be either a figurative sheep or goat. The sheep at Matthew 25:37,40 do the good as Jesus would
Jesus comes to rescue/save/deliver the 'sheep'-like ones giving them the opportunity to remain here on Earth and see calendar Day One of Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day of governing over Earth for a thousand years- 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

ChatwithGod

ChatwithGod.ai
The Gospel celebrates both Jesus' sacrifice and His resurrection. Romans 6:4 says, "just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."