• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Human mind; What a dangerous place to live.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Based on the odds, of course. But that would be very humorous...

Heck, even women don't understand women sometimes, and vice versa with men.

Sorry, I'm not understanding you here; did you just tell me to shut up? (jk).:p

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, in other words.

Edit: BTW, have you tried fried children dipped in barbacue sauce?

Ah, I see what you're saying; the basic premise of inter-personal psychology can be summed up by comparing a left-handed screwdriver to a Lithuanian folk song.

Genuis!

Cynic

buttercup said:
Hey wait a minute. I thought you wanted that robot we talked about for Christmas?
Ohhh, can I have one of those? Specifically one that comes with a microwave, television, and beer dispenser?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
That's another thing I love about the internet. :D

Nice thing is after 24 hours people will have forgotten anything said anyway.

Unless you told them they were wrong about something...

Yup! I used to think I was crazy, and I haven't changed my mind about that but it's a relief to know that everyone else is too. :D

It is my considered opinion that every one is crazy. The ones who say they are not crazy are the craziest ones. :D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Ohhh, can I have one of those? Specifically one that comes with a microwave, television, and beer dispenser?

I'd be happy with a keg with legs and a built in wireless router, but I'm a simple man.:p

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: You're another one for whom I never have enough frubals to give.

Why yes Rhonda, I'd be happy to run away with you and go live on a nude beach in Mexico. But do you really think we should be discussing that here?

Oh SHUT UP!

Just shut up.

So what exactly are you trying to say New?

It is my considered opinion that every one is crazy. The ones who say they are not crazy are the craziest ones. :D

So true. If someone's in denial about their own insanity, how can I expect them to appreciate mine?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Why yes Rhonda, I'd be happy to run away with you and go live on a nude beach in Mexico. But do you really think we should be discussing that here?
Somehow I think you confused me with Bathsheba in another thread. ;)

But, sure Rick,.....I'd love it if you came over next Saturday to re-roof my house!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Awesome! I just had the gutters replaced and the 'Autumn Brown' roof shingles should match perfectly with the house paint colors!

Hmmm, you're right; it may be difficult to get a feral chimp past the customs agent. Better wear sunglasses.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't believe you just said that, Rick! My mom does not look like a woozy ferret on crack!

Yes, I see your point Rhonda; Harry Potter does indeed put one in mind of a young Kurt Vonnegurt. But how did we get on this?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Yes, I see your point Rhonda; Harry Potter does indeed put one in mind of a young Kurt Vonnegurt. But how did we get on this?
How did we get on this? Pssssssh. Because you told me you were bringing Miss September along to hold the shingles for you, that's how!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
How did we get on this? Pssssssh. Because you told me you were bringing Miss September along to hold the shingles for you, that's how!

Ah I see. Sorry Rhonda, I forgot you're allegeric to pastashios. In that case I'll just bring those 5 gallons of watermellon ripple we talked about.