• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Human mind; What a dangerous place to live.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Ah I see. Sorry Rhonda, I forgot you're allegeric to pastashios. In that case I'll just bring those 5 gallons of watermellon ripple we talked about.
Now that's more like it! Nothing like champagne to toast a new baby in the family. By the way, may I borrow your red heels with the sparkly bow for the occasion?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Guys, do we really need yet another thread on the evolution/creationism debate? Can't you two just take your disagreements to the alley?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Now that's more like it! Nothing like champagne to toast a new baby in the family. By the way, may I borrow your red heels with the sparkly bow for the occasion?

I appreciate the offer Rhonda, but I really don't know what I'd do with a tap dancing flamingo at this point in my life.

Guys, do we really need yet another thread on the evolution/creationism debate? Can't you two just take your disagreements to the alley?

Yes Phil, I certainly see how Howie Mandel's career as been adversely effected by global warming, but I feel we're skirting dangerously close to straying off topic with this.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
I can totally appreciate where you're coming from, Phil but as your Designer, I must insist the leopard print headboard matches the lavender walls in your bedroom PERFECTLY!

Quagmire said:
I appreciate the offer Rhonda, but I really don't know what I'd do with a tap dancing flamingo at this point in my life.
Hmmm. Well, if you insist. However, I've never heard of someone liking to take bubble baths with Wisconsin leeches before.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yes Phil, I certainly see how Howie Mandel's career as been adversely effected by global warming, but I feel we're skirting dangerously close to straying off topic with this.

Rick, I must applaud your honesty and openness, but do you truly believe this the most appropriate time and place to passionately announce such a... consuming... fascination with the life cycle of French snails?

I can totally appreciate where you're coming from, Phil but as your Designer, I must insist the leopard print headboard matches the lavender walls in your bedroom PERFECTLY!

Good news, Rhonda! You are not alone! I, too, have always secretly desired to dance my interpretation of an Australian wombat before a packed audience at Carnegie Hall!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Rick, I must applaud your honesty and openness, but do you truly believe this the most appropriate time and place to passionately announce such a... consuming... fascination with the life cycle of French snails?

Good news, Rhonda! You are not alone! I, too, have always secretly desired to dance my interpretation of an Australian wombat before a packed audience at Carnegie Hall!

These are all good points Phil, but I'm still of the opinion that the stipulation in Deuturonomy against popping zits in public is meant to be read metaphorically.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Ewwwwwww!

Yes Buttercup, I've already taken into account that McKenzie's translation of the Sumerian cuniform is based at least particailly on speculation. :rolleyes:

Oh P-ul-ee-ze!
Would you all just shut up!

Why certainly New, I'd be happy to reiterate everything said so far in ancient eskimonian with a bongloadian grammerical standard.

In fact, I've been waiting for someone to ask.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
These are all good points Phil, but I'm still of the opinion that the stipulation in Deuturonomy against popping zits in public is meant to be read metaphorically.

Although I still question your assertion that tribolites were capable of philosophic thought, In the end, your trenchant logic compels me to agree with you that the PreCambrian Explosion did NOT, as previously thought, create a crater the size of two Oklahomas.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Although I still question your assertion that tribolites were capable of philosophic thought, In the end, your trenchant logic compels me to agree with you that the PreCambrian Explosion did NOT, as previously thought, create a crater the size of two Oklahomas.

Precisely! And that's exactly why I never read the cooking instructions on anything purchased at a market who's name begins with the letter "L".

Buttercup

Veteran Member
You two have simply lost all touch with reality. It's patently true that aardvarks love the smell of neurons frying in the sun but it's extremely erroneous and dangerous I must say, to spew forth such false rhetoric that mice love cheese!

blackout

Violet.
Why certainly New, I'd be happy to reiterate everything said so far in ancient eskimonian with a bongloadian grammerical standard.

In fact, I've been waiting for someone to ask.
Thank you for such an excellent and insightful question, New! But no, I don't believe the aliens who built the pyramids brewed an exceptional beer.

Well if that just doesn't beat all!
Leave it to men! They NEVER listen.
I ask how my lipstick looks? and I get bonglodian beer!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Precisely! And that's exactly why I never read the cooking instructions on anything purchased at a market who's name begins with the letter "L".

No, I actually think it's perfectly normal that, as a healthy male, you'd want a tattoo of a lightning bolt on that part of your anatomy. But just think how painful getting a tattoo there would be!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You two have simply lost all touch with reality. It's patently true that aardvarks love the smell of neurons frying in the sun but it's extremely erroneous and dangerous I must say, to spew forth such false rhetoric that mice love cheese!

Yes, it did snow here today. But fortunately, my neighbor, a crack addict, snorted most of what fell on the sidewalk.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

Yes, yes,...I too agree that the folk culture of the Myiopinia Horticultural Society displays a flagrant lack of appriciation for the simplistic quality of the culinary arts of HackySackyian Indian community, but I fail to see how bringing back reruns of the lesser known episodes of the Partridge Family is going to solve this problem.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well if that just doesn't beat all!
Leave it to men! They NEVER listen.
I ask how my lipstick looks? and I get bonglodian beer!

*hands keys to New* There you go New, but be sure to fill it up with unleaded before you return it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
No, I actually think it's perfectly normal that, as a healthy male, you'd want a tattoo of a lightning bolt on that part of your anatomy. But just think how painful getting a tattoo there would be!

Yes, the same thing happened to me Phil. That's more or less why I've stopped asking homeless people for directions.