• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The hypocrisy of U.S. Society and Free Speech

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One day at Taco Bell doesn't count.
Actually, for your information, I've been pretty high up the corporate food chain myself, so high I didn't even need a full hand of fingers to count those in a position above me.
And pot is a drug.
I never claimed otherwise.
Now......if you want to end your nonsensical and harebrained assumptions, we might be able to have an actual discussion. One that doesn't involve assuming I deal drugs, or think I have worked because I saw it on TV.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Searches should be necessary for anyone who can smuggle things into jails or prisons. If we can replace that with a friendly scan then lets do so.

Shivs or even guns. Yes even guns are found up people's crannies.

If they're searching them at the jail or prison, that's one thing, but that doesn't justify doing it on the side of the road before they even have any real cause to do so.

I believe that some people might be able to smuggle guns that way, but it just seems too gruesome to even think about. Aren't there sharp edges on those things that could tear up the lining of the rectum? And what if it gets stuck up there?

Just out of morbid curiosity, I wanted to find out more, so I came across this site: https://adequateman.deadspin.com/what-did-we-get-stuck-in-our-rectums-last-year-1749308157

These are the kinds of things they might find in a cavity search:

Penis
  • HALF A PENCIL
  • PENCIL ERASER
  • PEN CAP
  • PEN
  • MARBLE
  • COAT HANGER
  • “PUT A PLASTIC STRAW IN HIS PENIS WHILE HE WAS HIGH ON CRYSTAL METH”
  • PLASTIC TUBING
  • SCREWDRIVER
  • MAGNETS
Vagina
  • MAKEUP BRUSH
  • FOLDED UP PAPER CUP AND STICKERS
  • CELL PHONE
  • HUSBAND’S PENIS RING
  • PERFUME BOTTLE
  • TWO TAMPONS
  • TOY PLASTIC SPOON
  • MAKEUP SPONGE
  • GOLF BALL—“WANTED TO DO PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISES”
  • A JINGLE BELL
  • PIECE OF PLASTIC REINDEER
  • WET WASHCLOTH
  • EARRINGS
  • VIAL OF FENTANYL
  • TOY TEAPOT
  • SNORKEL
Rectum
  • “THINKS HE HAS TOOTHBRUSH CASE IN RECTUM, DOESN’T KNOW HOW B/C HE WAS DRUNK”
  • TOY BABY BOTTLE
  • GLASS BOTTLE
  • “THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS AFTER HIM SO HE PUT PLASTIC BAG/PILL BOTTLES UP RECTUM”
  • “CRAYONS AND COINS”
  • DICE
  • HANDLE OF TOILET PLUNGER
  • TOILET BRUSH
  • “7 YEAR OLD MALE WATCHING A VIDEO INVOLVING ALIENS RECTAL PROBING PEOPLE AT HOME, DECIDED TO TRY IT, PUT PLASTIC TOY SCREW IN RECTUM”
  • SALT SHAKER
  • SMALL TOY
  • LARGE TOY
  • PLASTIC “SQUINKY” TOY
  • “CONSTIPATION—DILDO STUCK IN RECTUM”
  • SCREWDRIVER
  • WATER GUN
  • BATHTUB DRAIN PLUG
  • BOBBY PIN
  • LARGE ELASTIC STRING
  • “ENTERTAINING GUESTS BY INSERTING THE WOODEN LEG OF A CHAIR INTO HIS RECTUM”
  • MARKER IN A GLOVE
  • “HAS 2 GOLF BALLS UP RECTUM AND WANTS TO HAVE REMOVED”
  • FLASHLIGHT AEROSOL CAN
  • SHAMPOO BOTTLE
  • CAN OF HAIR MOUSSE
  • HOMEMADE DILDO
  • TOY SHARK
  • “WAS AT A ‘FISTING PARTY’ AND HAS A SPIKEY RUBBER BALL THAT LIGHTS UP STUCK IN RECTUM.”
  • EGG

Milton Platt

I'm sure you all have heard the recent controversy concerning 45 and the NFL/NBA players protesting the anthem (not necessarily the anthem nor the flag but the social issues that are going one). These are some serious issues that are being discussed from the salons to the barbershops, and amongst co-workers. At school especially the black student union to which I belong, we've been kind of "think tanking" some issues that concern us regarding the hypocrisy among those that decry free speech yet these same individuals do not like when professional athletes silently protest. In our discussion it was brought up that people forgot that athletes protesting social issues is not a new thing, in fact athletes like Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and others have been doing this for a long time.

But for those that voted for Trump I have to ask, how do you collectively continue to support a president who calls another grown man/men a SOB, and one who tweets all the time, golfs all the time, and inserts himself in professional athletics? Seeing racist comments in social media and having a president who is continuously representing himself as immature kid is very disheartening. A president who said "there were fine people on both sides" fine people amongst neo- Nazis who contributed to the death of an innocent protestor. I think for me not only as a citizen, but as a person of color it seems other people in the U.S. love to move goal posts. It's like one can argue freedom of speech and freedom of expression but when people of color do it, it is a problem as we see in the behavior of 45 and company. I find this to be the great hypocrisy of today and although I shouldn't be surprised, it is amazing that people on the other side of the fence who do support Trump wont even come together with other people even those among the left to critique what this man is doing.

I disagree that the controversy has anything to do with his color. It has to do with the particular way in which he chose to display his feelings about certain issues. However, I support his right to do so in whatever way he wishes so long as it is non-violent. Because if I don't support his right to free speech, then I will eventually lose mine.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I disagree that the controversy has anything to do with his color. It has to do with the particular way in which he chose to display his feelings about certain issues. However, I support his right to do so in whatever way he wishes so long as it is non-violent. Because if I don't support his right to free speech, then I will eventually lose mine.

Ok...Since you're late I'm not going to go through the effort of supporting my claim. You can read through this thread.

Milton Platt

Ok...Since you're late I'm not going to go through the effort of supporting my claim. You can read through this thread.

I don't plan on reading 9 pages of posts to try and find the support for your claim. I would think the support for your claim should be in your original post where the claim was made.

gnomon

And all this nine page discussion has focused so much on what is actually going on in this nation but no.......

It's all about a bunch of kneeling professional athletes, so called free speech rights and what our stupid POTUS is tweeting......

There is absolutely zero discussion on the issues for which they are taking a knee.

Great job.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
And all this nine page discussion has focused so much on what is actually going on in this nation but no.......

It's all about a bunch of kneeling professional athletes, so called free speech rights and what our stupid POTUS is tweeting......

There is absolutely zero discussion on the issues for which they are taking a knee.

Great job.

I was going to skim through the pages of this thread to see what was going on but thanks to this summary, I don't have to. Thank you :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Great job.
Right. The way the national discourse has went over it, one would almost not realize or forget there is a reason they are taking the knee. The way Nationalism and the troops were weaponized, the discourse has mostly focused over taking a knee, rather than what taking the knee is representing.

gnomon

Right. The way the national discourse has went over it, one would almost not realize or forget there is a reason they are taking the knee. The way Nationalism and the troops were weaponized, the discourse has mostly focused over taking a knee, rather than what taking the knee is representing.

Thank you.

There is zero discussion on the news radio programs, network television or even all the so called "other news programs" talking about the fact that African Americans are incarcerated in this nation at a greater rate than that of apartheid South Africa. The long history.........

Well you know.

All that every news industry and every god damned social media account is talking about is rather or not it is appropriate to take a knee........who ****ing cares.