• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
ahh that splains it. Mrs. Wu is a Mainlander....a Northern mainlander. Once had a Southern mainlander tell me this...... Southerners like to argue....Northerners like to hit....Mrs Wu simply says...southerners talk to much

The Flying tigers, that's pretty cool, and it seems to have worked out pretty well for you

Curtiss-P-40-fighter-aircraft-of-the-same-type-that-served-with-Flying-Tigers-in-Burma-and-China.jpg
Interesting.....we just had a conversation on the prevalence of hitting (in child rearing) among the elders of that group.
Those not in the immediate family would never suspect it because their public face was so different.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Interesting.....we just had a conversation on the prevalence of hitting (in child rearing) among the elders of that group.
Those not in the immediate family would never suspect it because their public face was so different.

Yup, and since they tend to stay within their culture socially....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When I was growing up, I heard a lot about "patch im tuchas" but never suffered a spanking that I can remember.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
yup.... not an adult griz among them.... and you want to know why..... bears are better.... and cats are tasty