• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win by proposing that we BBQ @Wirey.
But should he be....
Dry rub?
Tomato based sauce?
Mustard sauce?
Korean style?
Hoisin sauce?
Or just in his own juices?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Most certainly NOT just in his own juices.....who KNOWS where those juices have been... that could be fatal....hey...wait a minute....are you guys suggesting cannibalism...... that's disgusting

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You all can eat whatever is lawful. I'm eating 85% dark chocolate and drinking genmaicha tea.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We'll need a party planner, too.
Most importantly

2971212458_f6f4ac6e06.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That tells me right there...that you are not married to a Chinese woman
Well.....technically, you're correct.
She's an ABC.

I presume you understand?

Btw, I just found out that her mother worked for the Flying Tigers, who then helped her & 2 brothers ("pieces of luggage") escape the country.

4consideration

Premium Member
Have I mentioned I think sunrise123 is the most brilliant poster on RF this thread this page, well, you know...a really brilliant poster?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well.....technically, you're correct.
She's an ABC.

I presume you understand?

Btw, I just found out that her mother worked for the Flying Tigers, who then helped her & 2 brothers ("pieces of luggage") escape the country.

ahh that splains it. Mrs. Wu is a Mainlander....a Northern mainlander. Once had a Southern mainlander tell me this...... Southerners like to argue....Northerners like to hit....Mrs Wu simply says...southerners talk to much

The Flying tigers, that's pretty cool, and it seems to have worked out pretty well for you

Curtiss-P-40-fighter-aircraft-of-the-same-type-that-served-with-Flying-Tigers-in-Burma-and-China.jpg