• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm the winner cuz I just found out that Monday's trial will be a bench trial (in front of just a judge) instead of a jury trial.
The other side proposed this.
They said their legal argument was too complex for a jury.
I don't know the real reason, but this is great news!
Why?
- Bench trials are much cheaper.
- Bench trials favor the party with the stronger case based upon law & evidence.
I've spent almost $100K since 2013 defending myself in this frivolous suit, & the end is nigh
Woo hoo!

Yeah, this is TMI, but I don't care.
Woo hoo!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Awe. I'm kind of sorry for you, but I just don't want to hear about your problems any more. Its like you're like my own personal soldiers in Afghanistan.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm the winner cuz I just found out that Monday's trial will be a bench trial (in front of just a judge) instead of a jury trial.
The other side proposed this.
They said their legal argument was too complex for a jury.
I don't know the real reason, but this is great news!
Why?
- Bench trials are much cheaper.
- Bench trials favor the party with the stronger case based upon law & evidence.
I've spent almost $100K since 2013 defending myself in this frivolous suit, & the end is nigh
Woo hoo!

Yeah, this is TMI, but I don't care.
Woo hoo!

You seem to get sued a lot.... as a matter of fact, I might sue you if you take this win away from me

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
funny-gif-surprise-box-cat.gif

4consideration

Premium Member
I knew it! I can't believe I knew it and still fell for it. I knew you'd go back and put something questionable in.

edit: That was really weird. I was trying to edit and my screen kept scrolling and scrolling. It was making me dizzy. Upon further research, the wine had absolutely nothing to do with it.