• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Surprise-animated-gif.gif

4consideration

Premium Member
Here is a little something for you.

It's not really entertainment. It's more like an instructional video, for more efficient unloading of a flat-bed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As an evening entertainment, today I learned how to enable promiscuous mode on HP switches. Those not in lust with networking can let their minds roam into an incorrect vision of what promiscuity means on a network switch. Also I got nagios working with an SNMP query to said switch. We now have VLANs set up and are ready to implement WLANs and the WLAN->VLAN hookup in a couple of weeks when the wireless setup is installed. And, oh yes, the most exciting thing of all is that we have a reflexive ACL between two VLANs.

My heart rate is almost back to normal after that experience. I hope you enjoyed the retelling 1/10 as much as I did in recounting highlights from the experience.