• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Daemon Sophic

Its not so much about me winning (which I am doing),

but its more about how this one little post
has already converted
over twenty two THOUSAND
other attempts at winning into
undeniable, abject
failures.

Huh. There's that warm fuzzy feeling again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And while she's enjoying your win, I'll provide her with some huevos rancheros....
th

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well after you were done I had a Taro baozi and pork and corn dumplings.....and a nice cup of Gunpowder green tea. Then I went on to make some Quinoa and I am about to make brown rice....Red bean pancakes are for later...with a baked sweat potato..... I WIN!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well after you were done I had a Taro baozi and pork and corn dumplings.....and a nice cup of Gunpowder green tea. Then I went on to make some Quinoa and I am about to make brown rice....Red bean pancakes are for later...with a baked sweat potato..... I WIN!!!!
Organic gunpowder which comes from one place more loosely rolled or tightly rolled but not organic?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm planning to sell a winter coat I bought 10 years ago.
They're bringing as much as I paid on ebay (a couple Benjamins).
How often can ya sell used clothing with no loss?
Woo hoo!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Personally I don't care what happens to my body after I've left it. Bury, burn or left in a "tower of silence" for the vultures to snack on.