• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You talking' to me?
I win, you understand?
GoT-GIF-6.gif

Yes I am...and I said...I win.

mT4N9Cw.gif

Wu Wei

oh....so you just had to sit on it first!
thanks...but no thanks

Do you know how hard it is for a bear to fit in one of those things..... besides....I'm sure the original owner will be buy soon to ask you why you have it... but it does not matter.... no giving back....its yours...later...big furry bear is out....PEACE!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do you know how hard it is for a bear to fit in one of those things..... besides....I'm sure the original owner will be buy soon to ask you why you have it... but it does not matter.... no giving back....its yours...later...big furry bear is out....PEACE!!!!
I had homemade baozi (pork filled) for breakfast (with the cabbage on which they were steamed).
I put dark vinegar & Louisiana hot sauce on'm.
You, more than anyone else, would understand how glorious my win is!

Wu Wei

I had homemade baozi (pork filled) for breakfast (with the cabbage on which they were steamed).
I put dark vinegar & Louisiana hot sauce on'm.
You, more than anyone else, would understand how glorious my win is!

I do...and it was glorious...but now it is history....I have pork and cork dumplings for lunch.... with brown rice, okra and broccoli

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There are times when I have nothing to say so I'm saying that I have nothing to say which proves I had something to say but nothing meaningful in most senses of the word.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. The significance in the realm of winning is to be determined.