• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I should mention that Tuesday is my last day here. I'm taking indefinite leave, because I have projects I need to get done. That means, unfortunately, that I will be making the last post sometime between now and then. I'm sorry that you all never had a chance to win. No I'm not sorry.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I should mention that Tuesday is my last day here. I'm taking indefinite leave, because I have projects I need to get done. That means, unfortunately, that I will be making the last post sometime between now and then. I'm sorry that you all never had a chance to win. No I'm not sorry.
What? Not even one two second post? What project can be more important? None that I can see.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do you realize that your last post in this thread will be a losing one?
This means you need to return.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
sure you do. Sometime, between projects you're working on, and needing to blow off a little steam or improve your mood, come here and win.

Briefly.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
sure you do. Sometime, between projects you're working on, and needing to blow off a little steam or improve your mood, come here and win.

Briefly.
Or we might show up at your place wearing nothing but briefs and carrying a briefcase which would cause you no end of grief.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ah!.....secret ballistics in basement.....need 'luggage' transported.....

sounds like ninja stuff to me!

what I will need is a fast car provided.....a BMW would be nice....
spending money......a few grand upfront
fake id and traveling papers.....

we can work out the other details 'later'

could be a win-win....

Daemon Sophic

Nope sorry, you lose. I work for the CIA. Your monitor has been tracked. Please remain seated and do not resist the large men in suits who will be coming to your door shortly. Thank you, and have a nice day.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Ha! That's just a ploy to eliminate all your competition. The revolution won't be as easily hoodwinked as the rest of the population! I hereby declare this win for the PEOPLE!

Daemon Sophic

You talking' to me?
I win, you understand?
GoT-GIF-6.gif