• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Thank you...I appreciate your restraint......and now....I have a question.... exactly how safe can a place be..... that has a bear in it..... oh...and I win too

Wu Wei

Yes it is, and so is this nice grassy field

looming-grizzly-bear-hidden-high-grass-bush-waiting-opportunity-to-strike-58238925.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't need to be concerned because the grassy field I'm frolicking in is a long way from the one in which the bear lurks.

Wu Wei

Thank you, I am glad too...however not enough to allow you to stay the winner.

Note to self...WebMD will always tell you that you are doomed

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
It doesn't ALWAYS say that...it just insinuates and implies certain things. I have seven of the 10 signs of early onset alzheimers--but I've been checked and I don't. So I win.

Wu Wei

They pretty much told me to go dig a hole and climb in.... they were wrong.... I'm really rather healthy...so I win

4consideration

Premium Member
Not at all, now that I know you prefer Etiquette Violations to other kinds:p
I've been thinking, and not that I'd ever consider reprimanding you for coming up with an online name that is so difficult to use, I mean 4consideration is a little weird and awkward to work with, I know now that...especially to rhyme with...but what were you thinking?