• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
once again, RF has decided that I am following too many threads, so it has dropped giving me updates for this thread! So I hunted it down, and I win!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You're not winning anymore.
So solve some more problems already!
If I can solve the one that came in my mail today - being asked to pay a medical bill after the company could not extract a response from my secondary insurance company, I will truly be a winner.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If I can solve the one that came in my mail today - being asked to pay a medical bill after the company could not extract a response from my secondary insurance company, I will truly be a winner.
th

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I looked up online and found the UHC statement for that bill. The account number matched and the initial total, but none of the other numbers matched so there's fiction somewhere. But at least I can call and say that I don't owe what they billed me for because UHC already paid part of the total. Or I can just print out the PDF, pay what UHC says is my true bill and send it in to them and let them deal with it.

4consideration

Premium Member
I looked up online and found the UHC statement for that bill. The account number matched and the initial total, but none of the other numbers matched so there's fiction somewhere. But at least I can call and say that I don't owe what they billed me for because UHC already paid part of the total. Or I can just print out the PDF, pay what UHC says is my true bill and send it in to them and let them deal with it.
I don't know what to tell you. I'm completely at a loss.

Fortunately, that doesn't stop me from winning here.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Being over 70, I need to go into the DMV tomorrow to get my driver's license renewed. They want to make sure I'm still alive and not a zombie. The snarky part of me wants to make up some new driving laws such as "if the stupid light has the gall to be red when I approach it, I should floor the car honking for other people to get out of my way". But I think the test is scored by those with no sense of humor.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Being over 70, I need to go into the DMV tomorrow to get my driver's license renewed. They want to make sure I'm still alive and not a zombie. The snarky part of me wants to make up some new driving laws such as "if the stupid light has the gall to be red when I approach it, I should floor the car honking for other people to get out of my way". But I think the test is scored by those with no sense of humor.

Being a government worker myself I can tell you, with some level of certainty, that part of the job description for a DMV employee is to have a complete and total lack of a sense of humor.

Now, if you will excuse me...... I win