• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
no one gets better at losing.....
not you for sure.....

now be gracious and just go away.....
don't be mad....
just go away....

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
But then you wouldn't have a regular challenger to your attempts at winning, and the only way to teach you good manners is to show that you must accept your losing graciously, as I win now.

4consideration

Premium Member
Watch @4consideration to see what a real winner is like.
Such class...such skill....and with sammiches!
Oh, alright. I'm in a good mood, and I see you've learned to also show some class when requesting one. I made your favorite:
upload_2016-4-1_9-45-49.png

BTW, when you're finished with it, get after that grass out there. It ain't gonna cut itself.

I haven't seen any sammiches!
It's a special occasion. You haven't offered me any other violations in at least a day, so it's something to celebrate.

I hope you enjoy it:

upload_2016-4-1_9-49-24.png

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Oh, alright. I'm in a good mood, and I see you've learned to also show some class when requesting one. I made your favorite:
View attachment 12671

BTW, when you're finished with it, get after that grass out there. It ain't gonna cut itself.

It's a special occasion. You haven't offered me any other violations in at least a day, so it's something to celebrate.

I hope you enjoy it:

View attachment 12672
Wonderful! Thank you! And I'll try not to violate you or anyone else here today!:p

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
View attachment 12671

I hope you enjoy it:

View attachment 12672
Grass does not cut itself. But I know about http://rentagoat.com/ which make me a winner