• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, alright. If you think it's so cruel, I'll mend my ways.

I'll tell you what...if you want to be a bear boarder we can do that. We'll even set it up so we have some activities, just to make sure everyone is well taken care of. We'll start with:

Sounds good...lets see

1. Share Your Feelings Hour (every evening.)

I feel hungry every hour

2. Hug Therapy on Saturday mornings.

Nothing like a good bear hug

john_west_bear_hug.jpg

3. An "Outbursts Management" plan, where we all agree to support each other to only say and do kind things, by practicing the Stop, Drop and Eye Roll response to all negative impulses. That's when one feels a negative impulse, stop all activity, drop one's gaze down, and then roll one's eyes for as long as it takes for the "negatives" to go bye-bye.

Great, now I can eat guilt free

We'll add more after we get a chance to do some bonding-brain-storming. It'll be such fun!

Not sure what this is, but it sounds like it comes with snacks...so I'm in

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You implied that you ate knights with armor and that's like eating a walnut in the shell, you silly bear.

Nope, you misunderstood, I never said, or implied "in the shell" I said like eating walnuts..... you crack them open and eat the nut inside.....silly puppy....putting words in the mouth of others is a losing thing to do...therefore I win this one and you forfeit winning the next 4 posts you make

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope, you misunderstood, I never said, or implied "in the shell" I said like eating walnuts..... you crack them open and eat the nut inside.....silly puppy....putting words in the mouth of others is a losing thing to do...therefore I win this one and you forfeit winning the next 4 posts you make
Speaking of lobsters, I don't want to be shellfish about today's event so I'll share this with you in the hopes that humans respond accordingly.

10519503_10153591798847945_552783966577917113_n.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
"So hoist up the John B's sail
See how the main sail sets
Call for the Captain ashore
Let me go home, let me go home
I want to go home, let me go home
Why don't you let me go home"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian