• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Morning win.
Are you the "morning win" lady from that commercial?
th

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Winning because a Bald Eagle just flew a few lazy loops over the creek outside my apartment...just above the treetops and close enough I could see his eyes...which weren't looking at me at all...

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Nah...I don't dwell much on the past. It was a win; it's gone now. Here's another win; it, too, shall pass eventually. Always in flux is the world; aware of its changes we must be!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This is nothing new..... probably some 10,000 post ago I tried to tell everyone the futility of trying to win this thread and how all victory is fleeting and meaningless....but would anyone listen to me...noooooooooooooooooooo...... oh and by the way..... your meaningless and fleeting win is over

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I respectfully bow to your inner holy bear...and cancel your win by replacing it with mine! Or maybe it's just adding my win to yours...hard to say; it's from a different point of view...