• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just saw a tow truck towing another tow truck. Ironic, that.
Now if the license plate on the towee was this, then I'd agree

LPS302.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Initially I intended to instigate an instantaneous win, but the idea of winning incrementally was incredibly invigorating.

There's an "I" in the there, too!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I'm back, got distracted and back to the computer for a few minutes...I almost included the "ding-ding-ding" in the post, was thinking about going getting the video...Good Job, Sunrise!

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm back, got distracted and back to the computer for a few minutes...I almost included the "ding-ding-ding" in the post, was thinking about going getting the video...Good Job, Sunrise!
Now I've had about enough of that! No more, and I'm not nearly as much of a pushover as I used to be.

When it's bedtime, it's bedtime!

A story post, or two...and that's it! None of this one at a time things, read me one more, until it's read me six or seven books, and now make up a story, until you're so bleary-eyed you just sit there and try to make up a boring story so it will bore them to sleep, but it doesn't work! :)D)

I think I'm tired, too.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
This is nothing new..... probably some 10,000 post ago I tried to tell everyone the futility of trying to win this thread and how all victory is fleeting and meaningless....but would anyone listen to me...noooooooooooooooooooo...... oh and by the way..... your meaningless and fleeting win is over
same to you

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Now I've had about enough of that! No more, and I'm not nearly as much of a pushover as I used to be.

When it's bedtime, it's bedtime!

A story post, or two...and that's it! None of this one at a time things, read me one more, until it's read me six or seven books, and now make up a story, until you're so bleary-eyed you just sit there and try to make up a boring story so it will bore them to sleep, but it doesn't work! :)D)

I think I'm tired, too.
being tired makes you a pushover.