• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I was pretty tired after work today, so I stopped by Church's Chicken for dinner.

I don't know why they call it Church's Chicken. There wasn't really anything religious about it. I suppose their regional headquarters is called Cathedral's Chicken. In some countries, it might be called Mosque's Chicken. Or they might have specialty stores, such as the Church's of the Holy Sepulchre Chicken.
Iglesia ….IS the name

hehehe

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And what the difference from what you do...turning demonic Choco Tacos into abominations and leaving them in the woods
Septic tanks.....
They're like the fabled Elephant Burial Ground,
but for old tacos, chocos, a day old bagel,
& all other vittles which I can finagle.
Food past its prime just knows to go there.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And now...back to our regularly scheduled thread.
Winning with a home made Apple Pie, made from freshly picked macintosh apples, and a Latte for lunch

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Folk's we're coming up on another one of those palindrome post numbers. All I can say is please don't let the squirrel steal it again. Thanks.

Wu Wei

And now...back to our regularly scheduled thread.
That was some good pie....and now, the latte to finish lunch.....aaaaah
Now that, and this post, are winners

Wu Wei

That From Happening

giphy.gif

Wu Wei

Winning by having edited that post to make it even more abominable.

Ahh...thank you.....you once again give me the opportunity to once again respond to you in my favorite way.....it makes me happy to do be able to do this so often

SHUT YER PIE HOLE YA FETID DEGENERATE DRIFTER!!!!!

Your palindrome envy is showing by the way...and your editing was abominable...do better next time