• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Daemon Sophic

Whenever I post in these forums.
Intelligent and observant forum members can learn a thing or two.
Not so much the degenerate and willfully ignorant.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ain't nothin' careless about it..... you lose...I win...every single time....HA!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Did it feel like sin?
I win with sin....Choco Taco for breakfast.
I had the leftover biscuits for breakfast. If I called it soon I would have to imply there is something wrong with those biscuits. But there is nothing wrong with them. But, true, I didn't think Choco Tacos were nearly as good as I remembered them. But not sin, because you have to make it worth it and Choco Taco is a mega let down as fast as making it worth it. Like Rolo ice cream.

Daemon Sophic

So y
Ain't nothin' careless about it..... you lose...I win...every single time....HA!!!!
So, you are declaring yourself to be a Care Bear after all, although we all knew it.
The only question that remains is which of these adorable piles of fluff are you?
20bc542782621738d2f853a029340e94.jpg

Just from what I’ve seen here, I lean toward “Try Your Best Bear” (green guy in the upper right).
Anybody else have an opinion as to which one is really @Wu Wei ?

BTW - apparently “Trying your best” ain’t good enough. You lose! Have a nice day!:hugehug: