• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
oh bloody hell

we have rodents here

Then you need cats.

d092ea78c2a2dd6cea1b76a330833b4a.jpg

Not exactly The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight, but they'll get the job done.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Nah...tonight I won with hot wings...
Be they hot wings or a lesser sauce that weak tongues think hot? In my opinion, 100,000 scovilles should be the legal minimum to call something hot, 5,000,000 the legal minimum to use a name that reverences Satan in any way. Amything less than 100,000 is just, hopefully, a tasty sauce, and anything between that and 5 million a tasty sauce with a tasty burn.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Be they hot wings or a lesser sauce that weak tongues think hot? In my opinion, 100,000 scovilles should be the legal minimum to call something hot, 5,000,000 the legal minimum to use a name that reverences Satan in any way. Amything less than 100,000 is just, hopefully, a tasty sauce, and anything between that and 5 million a tasty sauce with a tasty burn.
I'm an utter wimp compared to you.