• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My winning birthday gift to me this year :
41zI4FZYCQL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Well.... since you seem to enjoy pain so much. Allow me to offer you the agony of defeat. ;)
Im going to try to talk some people into doing the toe of satan challange with me. Charity, pledges, good causes, that sort of thing, but most importantly I get to look at people like they're stupid and wonder why the hell they followed me into anguish and torment.

Shadow Wolf

Well.... since you seem to enjoy pain so much. Allow me to offer you the agony of defeat. ;)
You should try this gumballs. They only burn for maybe 30 seconds, and then they become sweet with a good cinnamon flavor. They're really good, and not anywhere close to hot enough to make you question very deeply why you do this stuff that hurts to yourself to begin with, LMAO!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Im going to try to talk some people into doing the toe of satan challange with me. Charity, pledges, good causes, that sort of thing, but most importantly I get to look at people like they're stupid and wonder why the hell they followed me into anguish and torment.
Because it feels so good when it stops?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nah. It feels good while it's going on and you can let your body get lost in it (it feels like getting high). After is when it's the worse, as it lingers and didn't go away.
If I put that in my stomach, it would reach up and strangle my brain and then generate pain, pain and again pain. The cost is too high for my body.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Be they hot wings or a lesser sauce that weak tongues think hot? In my opinion, 100,000 scovilles should be the legal minimum to call something hot, 5,000,000 the legal minimum to use a name that reverences Satan in any way. Amything less than 100,000 is just, hopefully, a tasty sauce, and anything between that and 5 million a tasty sauce with a tasty burn.
I've not studied the measure of hotness...I know what a scoville is, but it is meaningless to me...I have found that my sense of heat varies from time to time...the place we got them doesn't report their level...I suppose next time I'll have to ask, but by far they are not the hottest things I've even eaten...

in this case, my stepson was not able to finish his order, and spent the rest of the evening making unpleasant noises in the bathroom and anywhere else he was...his sinuses got cleared up at the very least...

I on the other hand, finished mine, was sweating profusely the entire time, enjoyed the long afterburn on my face and in my mouth...only had to drink a little more than normal to get through the order comfortably...