• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

MikeDwight

Parents make you go to college against your consent, without a single word of your consent, and don't accept cut and dry reviews of their handiwork, win. . win with a bunch of crazies.

MikeDwight

I do shut up and study, university counselors came over suggested I Withdraw , for thousands of dollars, or study in groups, I studied my major with the first person offering groups, my parents got a concrete wall about meeting the group. That's insanity.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I do shut up and study, university counselors came over suggested I Withdraw , for thousands of dollars, or study in groups, I studied my major with the first person offering groups, my parents got a concrete wall about meeting the group. That's insanity.
yeah......sounds crazy

me....I paid as I went
took forEEEEVVVVeeeeeer

but here I am

you bunch of losers

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not the quantity, but the quality. And this win is of the highest quality that only the true connoisseur of winning can appreciate.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Speaking as a lowly woodland creature, with no concern for quantity of quality, who is a true connoisseur of pick-a-nick baskets.....I do very much appreciate your loss