• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Or as a song a friend wrote says "with whatever is left, do what's right" - it's a winning song.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I win by mentioning what I forgot to mention, last week I got fake Chinese food. And with that came a fortune cookie (something most defiantly not found in China) and in that fortune cookie was a fortune. And I got "The mysterious side of your nature makes you most alluring"

2c77fa1aea23dee43589164278ce70b7.jpg

MikeDwight

Everybody here thinks they're a big famous man , that they can just get any women they want, this is an immoral forum. They need to F'in listen to it too. Go ahead and post over this when y'hear.

Wu Wei

Everybody here thinks they're a big famous man , that they can just get any women they want, this is an immoral forum. They need to F'in listen to it too. Go ahead and post over this when y'hear.

Winning by telling you, sorry, but I already got one

MikeDwight

So if I did have sex with bears as a racist against bears what would I be wearing? Anybody else? What's Wu Wei's like, 5th cousin family ties? I'm busy here. Got to not be so big famous man that never asked one question about anybody by asking questions about people.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So if I did have sex with bears as a racist against bears what would I be wearing? Anybody else? What's Wu Wei's like, 5th cousin family ties? I'm busy here. Got to not be so big famous man that never asked one question about anybody by asking questions about people.
I would not if I were you.

Wu Wei

Winning by telling you what I tell @Revoltingest....sorry, I don't swing that way fella