• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That is a very negative point of view. The positive view is also true, and logically it can be argued through deduction that someone must make the last post eventually.
And until that inevitable and eventual last post, there has been no winning on this thread. Only indefinite possible wins. And until this site has been visited by the e-Reaper, that is likely to be all this thread ever actually has. And then someone who may be dead by then may win a thread in a dead thread in a dead forum.

MikeDwight

bros join women's studygroup while trying not to be noticed by women. bro win. whats up with this army base in korea guys? is it Presbyterian? win. You can get a better D than that, plus I'm graduating soon.

MikeDwight

nah. beenherebeforeagain likes women, he hits on married women! He hit on my brother's wife once. I mean nobody knows what s*#$ he talks about, man. Why's anybody going to get a house? Listen this time, listen no I protect marriage, no im celibate, look at this internet stuff where he likes women, take your time.

MikeDwight

win because squirrels don't have societies, squirrels chirp around and review other chirping noises. If they Had bank accounts that we aren't supposed to deposit to then that shows capacity past hearsay, harassment, and hysteria, chirp chirp

MikeDwight

or opposable thumbs, goalposts, work, encultured spoiling studygroup fundraiser monetary environments, pretty much anything.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The British steal? You sir are quit the trouble maker as clearly your accusations are false because the British don't steal, they just follow people around waiting for things to be dropped and discarded. :p

I don't know, the took a lot of countries and claimed them as there's a few years back

MikeDwight

Did you hear about the professor who ran out of stuff to teach? Started kicking students out of class to watch facebook.

MikeDwight

speaking to anybody must require not having disowned all interaction with a profile that is designated otherwise, only for my persecution, me being persecuted isn't speaking to disowned profiles or women with no acknowledgment.