• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning by telling you what I tell @Revoltingest....sorry, I don't swing that way fella
This tree would disagree.
fridaynight.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And with that came a fortune cookie (something most defiantly not found in China)
See? You can't be American because calling out fake Chinese food as fake Chinese (or any ethnicity) is blasphemy and unheard of in America anyways, you overly polite tea sipping British Bear!:p

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
See? You can't be American because calling out fake Chinese food as fake Chinese (or any ethnicity) is blasphemy and unheard of in America anyways, you overly polite tea sipping British Bear!:p

Well I ain't British because Britain has no bears...and the Chinese had tea first...where do you think those beguiling British bandits stole it from

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well I ain't British because Britain has no bears...and the Chinese had tea first...where do you think those beguiling British bandits stole it from
The British steal? You sir are quit the trouble maker as clearly your accusations are false because the British don't steal, they just follow people around waiting for things to be dropped and discarded. :p