• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And I want to see a trans character this time. Media stuff doesn't usually matter to me, but I've always loved these movies, and that would be awesome to get this time time Switch was turned cis by WB *****es, when before the Wachowskis publicly came out.

Shadow Wolf

Yippie - Youth International Party.
I want to go to their convention, as it wouldn't surprise me to find such groups exist, and throw confetti around that strongly puts it forward and center stage that 30 is soon. And then 40. Tick Tock. Another decade has come and gone.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I want to go to their convention, as it wouldn't surprise me to find such groups exist, and throw confetti around that strongly puts it forward and center stage that 30 is soon. And then 40. Tick Tock. Another decade has come and gone.
You need time travel to go to their convention. But the spirit can live.

Shadow Wolf

You need time travel to go to their convention. But the spirit can live.
It does. And many of them say I'm old but then cry if they have to do more than bare minimum physical activity. And when I hear a 20 something say "I'm too old/getting to old for this," I make sure they know that it's entirely their opinion, their own opinion, and it is not shared by this one who is older than they are and yet to think "I'm getting too old" for something.