• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wait, are the British coming? If so, we'd better warn Paul Revere. One if by land, two if by sea.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning with a couple new automated ebay searches.
(Need some wrenches to complete a couple sets.
WXS & XS series Snap-On wrenches.)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
The key to winning is to never go back to the original. That is a surefire loss. You lost there before, so why would you think this time would be different? Learn from experience!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Wait, are the British coming? If so, we'd better warn Paul Revere. One if by land, two if by sea.
You've noticed as well? I thought there was something weird the couple times I've seen a word and had the British pronunciation was in my head. That has nothing at all to do with all the Dr. Who, Black Mirror, Ricky Gervais, Eddie Izzard, Monty Python, and so on. So ergo the British are invading. We better drink all the tea we have here so they panic and run home in the throes 9f withdrawal and severe existential crisis over having no tea for an hour.