• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There is no censorship of any kind in this post.
That is because of a "super mod" code. It's there, we just can't see it (not even the admins). It even hides itself if you try to look for it.
I win because you cannot prove me wrong. :p

Shadow Wolf

Had a winning breakfast of oatmeal mixed with grits and then a winning "Japanese" lunch of teriyaki tofu....wonder what my next winning meal with be
Breakfast pizza with a mountain of cheese, heaps of bacon, and ghost pepper salsa.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by trying to resuscitate the UPS. Failure was an option but a win for the attempt. Tomorrow I'll win by contacting APC.

Shadow Wolf

Someone just told me today was National Pizza Day, but I already had lasagna.
Yup. I forgot, and got to the gym, and behold there was cheesy divine bliss on a table. :D (they had bagels in the morning today and a few hours before I went pizza (I had left overs from a couple hours after it officially ended - it was still good:D))