• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Hugs? When the pandemic is active? I think not.
Rabbits have not been shown to harbor or transmit Covid-19. We have our own pandemic right now. Not transmissible to dogs or people as far as I know.

I wonder if Trump will call this rabbit plague, European disease?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Rabbits have not been shown to harbor or transmit Covid-19. We have our own pandemic right now. Not transmissible to dogs or people as far as I know.

I wonder if Trump will call this rabbit plague, European disease?
Pretty soon some will start quoting Revelation in an attempt to win.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Did you learn Engrish as a 2nd language?
When I was studying German, I wanted especially to learn how to insult people - I was like that back then. Schweinhund was one of my favorites.

Now, of course, I'm the very model of decorum and have learned from the masters of the art:

Albert Einstein: "Only two things are infinite-- the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former."

Kierkegaard: "My opponent is a glob of snot."

Hunter S. Thompson, on presidential candidate Hubert Humphrey: "They don't hardly make 'em like Hubert anymore—but just to be on the safe side, he should be castrated anyway."

Mahatma Gandhi: "What do you think of Western Civilization?" "I think it would be a good idea."

Ernest Hemingway: "Poor Faulkner. He thinks big emotions come from big words."

Christopher Hitchens: "If you gave Jerry Falwell an enema, you could bury him in a matchbox."

Oscar Wilde: "Thinking is the most unhealthy disease in the world, and people die of it just as they die of any disease. Luckily, in England at any rate, thought is not catching."

William Shakespeare: "The tautness of his face sours ripe grapes."

Muhammad Ali: "If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can sure make something out of you."

John Adams: "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."

Groucho Marx: "He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you-- he really is an idiot."

45 Of The Funniest Insults In Human History

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When I was studying German, I wanted especially to learn how to insult people - I was like that back then. Schweinhund was one of my favorites.
"Halt die fresser!" was mine
Now, of course, I'm the very model of decorum and have learned from the masters of the art:

Albert Einstein: "Only two things are infinite-- the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former."

Kierkegaard: "My opponent is a glob of snot."

Hunter S. Thompson, on presidential candidate Hubert Humphrey: "They don't hardly make 'em like Hubert anymore—but just to be on the safe side, he should be castrated anyway."

Mahatma Gandhi: "What do you think of Western Civilization?" "I think it would be a good idea."

Ernest Hemingway: "Poor Faulkner. He thinks big emotions come from big words."

Christopher Hitchens: "If you gave Jerry Falwell an enema, you could bury him in a matchbox."

Oscar Wilde: "Thinking is the most unhealthy disease in the world, and people die of it just as they die of any disease. Luckily, in England at any rate, thought is not catching."

William Shakespeare: "The tautness of his face sours ripe grapes."

Muhammad Ali: "If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can sure make something out of you."

John Adams: "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."

Groucho Marx: "He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you-- he really is an idiot."

45 Of The Funniest Insults In Human History
"Too bad your father didn't just jerk off instead that night."
- Said by a co-worker of to a friend.

"Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig; es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
- Wolfgang Pauli

"Bless your heart."
- Anonymous southern belle.

"What the Klingon has said is unimportant, and we do not hear his words."
- Leonard McCoy

And the most brilliant comeback in history....
Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?'
Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?”

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That was worthy.
The interviewer was a radio shock jock (the first ever)
who was very sensitive about the wooden leg he had
from a WW2 injury.
Frank had great eloquence & presence of mind.

It reminds me of Reagan's quip about refusing to allow
his opponent's (Mondale) youth & inexperience being
used against him. But that could've easily been an
anticipated attack & scripted comeback, given how his
age was ofen an issue. Brilliant performance though.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Guess who does not believe: Warren Buffet. I vote with him and expect to win thereby.
I see the wisdom of his divesting airline stocks.
Before he did that, we bought a small stake, knowing
full well that recovery will be a long way off. If I had
it to do over....no airline stocks yet.