• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I bow to your poetic prowess and go to sleep.
That one would be Madonna.
Fun fact, the video I do believe is the first implied interracial sexual intercourse sort of thing on mainstream video stuff. Although, it was really with a statue, so was it?
But it's a great song.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Its been in the high 20s low 30s (centigrade) here, that's 84 to 90f... Phew.

And the A/C packed in on the car last week. I won by getting it fixed yesterday.

Low 20's through the days here at the moment. 14.9 outside at the moment. First day of winter.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Low 20's through the days here at the moment. 14.9 outside at the moment. First day of winter.

Brrrr, i am so happy our winter is over for a few months... But i do miss the log fire.

Just past 10:30pm and 25c outside

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Brrrr, i am so happy our winter is over for a few months... But i do miss the log fire.

Just past 10:30pm and 25c outside

As I get older I prefer winter over summer. The summer before last we had 16 days in a row 42c or over and this year wasn't much better.