• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Visit @Wu Wei 's Picanick Basket Inspection Station. Costs less (bodily parts). More filling (for @Wu Wei ). You'll (He'll) be glad you did.

But wait --- there's more.

Bring a "friend" along and get a special bonus (your "friend" will never bother you again).

that makes me happy

8045bdee860ee83157695fa3482ddd3f.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by having no plans to go out tonight. So this does not apply to me:

Due to continuing civil unrest, ongoing disturbances and sporadic looting of businesses, all Contra Costa residents are encouraged to remain indoors today, June 1st from 8:00 PM until tomorrow, June 2nd at 5:00 AM. There is currently NO countywide curfew order. However, that is subject to change. Please note that some cities have implemented their own curfews and residents should check their city's website for updates. Please try to avoid calling for non-emergency police services until tomorrow if possible. Please be assured law enforcement throughout the county is working together and has brought in additional resources to address incidences of civil unrest.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not going outside either...but that is because I don't want to....no one told me I need t be inside...but if they did...I would

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win because when I went out for dinner the freeway was blocked by a demonstration. I win because it only delayed me for 15-20 minutes.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
you fried your salad in bacon grease?

@Revoltingest would be proud of you

so why are you sucking up to Rev?
Son, I said, Son, you really can't read very well, can you?

[for the pedants out there, the serial comma makes it clear that the steak is separate from the salad, and both are separate from potatoes and onions that were fried in the bacon grease. Seventh Grade English class.]

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Visit @Wu Wei 's Picanick Basket Inspection Station. Costs less (bodily parts). More filling (for @Wu Wei ). You'll (He'll) be glad you did.

But wait --- there's more.

Bring a "friend" along and get a special bonus (your "friend" will never bother you again).
YAY! I get electrolysis afterall!!! :D
I mean, how thoughtful amd considerate of you to make Wu so much more comfortable.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Son, I said, Son, you really can't read very well, can you?

[for the pedants out there, the serial comma makes it clear that the steak is separate from the salad, and both are separate from potatoes and onions that were fried in the bacon grease. Seventh Grade English class.]
I happen to have been taught all 22 proper uses of the comma
in high school
the teacher had a pet peeve about the misuse

I prefer not to use them here at the forum
especially when SOME posters don't realize a SERIAL
includes ALL of the items listed to that one ACTION

not to be confused with that cereal eater of posts

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I smash the silly comma on my way to the win.
I rebuilt the comma, the comma you smashed, the comma you damaged, the comma you crumbled, the comma you destroyed, and rebuilt it, made it anew, strengthened it, divided it, multiplied it, made it many, made it numerous, we have the money, we have the technology, and made the comma better, faster, and stronger and rode the wave of many, the wave of excessive, the wave of comma.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I happen to have been taught all 22 proper uses of the comma
in high school
the teacher had a pet peeve about the misuse

I prefer not to use them here at the forum
especially when SOME posters don't realize a SERIAL
includes ALL of the items listed to that one ACTION

not to be confused with that cereal eater of posts
Let's eat Grandma win.