• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
when-being-a-little-bit-elton-john-isnt-enough.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's official....the big June engine show will be a virtual
show on the internet, including Facebook. It'll be weird
there without thousands of people all over the place.
But it'll be peaceful.
Yeah, if that's the one around Peru they even cancelled the circus.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by not getting caught in rioting and looting just a few miles from here in a formerly quiet suburban city next to where I live.

Shadow Wolf

Winning by not getting caught in rioting and looting just a few miles from here in a formerly quiet suburban city next to where I live.
One was plwnty enough for me. (Though, 8n truth, it was the greatest time of my life so far).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Winning with a leg of lamb in the oven slow roasting for dinner. The lamb didn't feel like a winner.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One was plwnty enough for me. (Though, 8n truth, it was the greatest time of my life so far).
I was once on the edge of a college "riot". Some frat boys got drunk one night, went to the top of a building and started raining beer bottles onto the street after the record store was looted.

The cops were eager to try out their tear gas fogger machine and opened the door to the building where people lived and filled the building with tear gas.

I was on a motorcycle at distance watching the events onfold. When I saw the cloud of gas coming my way, I sped back home, raced inside and shut all the windows saving myself from more than the tiniest wiff of gas.

That was enough for this lifetime.

Shadow Wolf

I was once on the edge of a college "riot". Some frat boys got drunk one night, went to the top of a building and started raining beer bottles onto the street after the record store was looted.

The cops were eager to try out their tear gas fogger machine and opened the door to the building where people lived and filled the building with tear gas.

I was on a motorcycle at distance watching the events onfold. When I saw the cloud of gas coming my way, I sped back home, raced inside and shut all the windows saving myself from more than the tiniest wiff of gas.

That was enough for this lifetime.
I was at a concert. Choas erupted throughot the lawm section, moshing and fighting anywhere and everywhere, chunks of sod, trash, and whtever else in the air, it got so bad security evacuated the lawn and a riot squad was called in, but they was able to get to crowd to settle down before the riot squad was sent in to break it up. The lawn section was basically destroyed, with large sections still missing and for the concery that was the following week (next year an extra layer of olastic mesh was added to further anchir the sod down).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
squirrels to the nuts.....guess what movie that is from and you win...if you can't....well...you're a perpetual loser