• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning and wondering do you all know each other?
What we don't know, we make up on the spot.
"Osgart" is a Russian word for a trained bear who wears a tutu while riding a bicycle in a circus.
Coincidentally, "Wu Wei" is the Chinese word for "Osgart".

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yes. I suspect he picked the AZ flag as his avatar because
the star & rays symbolize white supremacist weasel shavers.

I thought he picked the Arizona flag because he was hoping to rally the saguaro cactus to help him in his evil, but somewhat misguided, plan for world domination

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought he picked the Arizona flag because he was hoping to rally the saguaro cactus to help him in his evil, but somewhat misguided, plan for world domination

Yes, you've uncovered my plan. I'm working with another Arizona resident to carry it out.

9c3fb941b5f7a0a5ffce7d92447c13a1.jpg

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
What we don't know, we make up on the spot.
"Osgart" is a Russian word for a trained bear who wears a tutu while riding a bicycle in a circus.
Coincidentally, "Wu Wei" is the Chinese word for "Osgart".

Yeah well you are kind and considerate! Just like your name says. There! Take the bike, nobody gets my tutu.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
We've been insulting each other for many lifetimes sometimes as frenemies, sometimes as battling spouses, sometimes across battlefields and in this life in the battleground that is RF.

I'll take my bloody nose all the way to the finish line. First carnation and all!

Btw that explains the Dr. Who reference. I'll opt for the battlefield, I want no part of the battling spouses epic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's official....the big June engine show will be a virtual
show on the internet, including Facebook. It'll be weird
there without thousands of people all over the place.
But it'll be peaceful.