• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I win
you don't
I grin
You won't

smiling-bear2.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I should leave you two locked in an endless story which reminds me of the Star Trek TOS Episode "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield"

4consideration

Premium Member
I, hereby, award Revoltingest the endless winner of the Honorable Mention Award for this thread for his valiant effort to win in this thread, via the above losing post.

How's that?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If only The Powers That Be would have lived up to their solemnly given promise to restore the Frubal so we could retire to our cloisters in praise, none of this would have happened. I would have awarded Frubals generously to all that are worthy. But "Like" is so wimpy and undeserving that it is no real substitute.

But instead there are many words and no deeds.

Shall this go unchallenged.

Who will join me.

Rise up and storm the gates bearing torches, pitchforks, tar and feathers.

Will you join me.

I will plant my Crest and Staff on this bodacious mountain and heralds will trumpet your loss and my triumph. Then, as my first official act, I will order the miscreants to fulfill their promise or face terrible punishment.

Join me now and acknowledge my victory - rich rewards await. Do nothing and you will gnash your teeth and wail over your utter and total loss.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Aye or Die!
Let's put the staff on a rail, sporting a coat of tar & feathers!
Ride them around til they restore the frubal! ....and the post/day count!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Btw, no rail, tar or feathers for you, toots!
You're one of the good ones....not like that Quagmire. He'll be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes....well, right after the jerks at Sirius Cybernetics.

4consideration

Premium Member
I wondered what that sound was. I figured it came from you, so I didn't really want to ask. Some things are better left a mystery.

4consideration

Premium Member
Btw, no rail, tar or feathers for you, toots!
You're one of the good ones....not like that Quagmire. He'll be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes....well, right after the jerks at Sirius Cybernetics.
You can't do anything to Quagmire! I won't allow it!

And...it's for all kinds of noble reasons, and has absolutely nothing, at all, whatsoever, to do with the fact that he's the only one who knows where the key to the staff liquor cabinet is kept!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You can't do anything to Quagmire! I won't allow it!

And...it's for all kinds of noble reasons, and has absolutely nothing, at all, whatsoever, to do with the fact that he's the only one who knows where the key to staff liquor cabinet is kept!
Who needs a key when I have an axe and a sledgehammer. After the door is smashed we can lie down on the shards and let the precious fluid flow into our open mouths.