• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Proud member of the bacon defamation league
member in good standing of the anti-bacon iinitiative
Founder and Chairman of

Bacon is
Exceptionally
Awful and
Rancid
Association

Wu Wei

You know as soon as someone does not agree with you or is not a bacon worshipper such as yourself you just have to resort to name calling and insults don't you….. if you cut down on the bacon you may have a better attitude…or if you increase your intake of bacon at least we won't have to put up with you much longer

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't want a better attitude (by the standards of a viscous pickanickbasket stealing carnivore).....I have a bacon attitude. It's like peace & love, but with Hawaiian style instead of tie dye.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't want a better attitude (by the standards of a viscous pickanickbasket stealing carnivore).....I have a bacon attitude. It's like peace & love, but with Hawaiian style instead of tie dye.
Bacon has made your brain viscous but not vicious.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We tend to forget, but Hawaii is a US state. I can scarcely believe that we have one so far away. I wonder what it feels like. I bet they stop speaking English in 50 years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We tend to forget, but Hawaii is a US state. I can scarcely believe that we have one so far away. I wonder what it feels like.
It feels like this.....
images

I bet they stop speaking English in 50 years.
Shaka braddah!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This one is for Revoltingest - your labors are not in vain.

Ah, the Sloan valve is a thing of beauty!
But I've become a convert to the Kohler Cimarron for its reliability & water stinginess.

Hey, how many other posters here would recognize a Sloan valve or have a favorite toilet, eh?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ah, the Sloan valve is a thing of beauty!
But I've become a convert to the Kohler Cimarron for its reliability & water stinginess.

Hey, how many other posters here would recognize a Sloan valve or have a favorite toilet, eh?
Maybe reliable and stingy but...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe reliable and stingy but...

Tis interesting that the toilet in the video is different (unitized bowl & tank) from the ones I buy. The problem shown doesn't happen to mine....& I have slack jawed employees of tenants using'm. Replacing old toilets with this model has cut my maintenance costs (drain line clearing & clean-up costs) by a good thousand dollars per year. And I have happier tenants.

Wu Wei

I was wondering how long it would be before the thread degraded to potty humor

Took longer that I expected actually

Wu Wei

And who you calling viscous you fetid toilet hugger..... why I otta maul you limb from limb..... vicious indeed....I'll have you know in Grizzly Bear circles I am considered rather peaceful..... vicious indeed....come here I rip your head off with my teeth for that...how DARE you call ME vicious

man-wrestles-with-his-pet-grizzly-bears-150x150.jpg

Oh you make me so angry...hump VICIOUS!!! How dare you

angry%20bear.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And who you calling viscous you fetid toilet hugger..... why I otta maul you limb from limb..... vicious indeed....I'll have you know in Grizzly Bear circles I am considered rather peaceful.....

Oh, so you're the sissy of the Grizz world, eh?