• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I'll let the two of you fight it out for the nonce. But with one comment for now

4640115490_fa84762e43_m.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Brother & sisters are natural enemies....like Japanese & Scots...& Englishmen & Scots....& Scots & other Scots. Damned Scots! They ruined bacon!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You keep posting about the truth of the situation and my posts are the consequences. This one is also a political statement.

4751_0f618.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, so you're the sissy of the Grizz world, eh?

No, just slightly more civilized.... I would likely say thank you after eating your liver.....the rest would just maul, rip shred and devour.... and then simply walk away

I'd walk a mile for a bacon.

Doubtful, I'm guessing after about 100 yards you'd have a coronary because of all the Bacon you've ingested

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You can't understand another's experience until you've walked a mile in their bacon.

Oh, that's the worst one yet.