• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Probably the greatest harm done by vast wealth is the harm that we of moderate means do ourselves when we let bacon enter deep into our own natures. --- Teddy Roosevelt...umm kinda sorta

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Proving that you can find anything on the internet:

ar8rxr.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ok, I'll tell you what my problem with bacon is. I have a secret fear that Revoltingest owns Smith Ham and is using our forum as a place to post spam favoring his business. That's just not cool.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Ninia, the Pinta and the Bacon-Maria didn't arrive until November 26, and that is why to this day Americans usually eat turkey for Thanksgiving dinner and don't have bacon for two days following.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are to scorn bacon.