• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Bacon is not just good....it's necessary. There's no better ingredient for when a woman makes us a BLT sammich. Bacon is far far superior to: bears, blotters, babies, bearings, bruins, bimbos, bark, bozos, branding irons, Brazil, & border patrol cops.
You forget the era you live in when "get off your fat butt and make your own **** sandwich" is the expected reply. Or perhaps with a new addition "and while you're up, bring me a cup of tea".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You forget the era you live in when "get off your fat butt and make your own **** sandwich" is the expected reply. Or perhaps with a new addition "and while you're up, bring me a cup of tea".
Even in this enlightened era, womyn still make me sammiches......with extra bacon. Some of us just inspire that in others.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
hmmm tea...good idea... I think I will go get myself one..... meaning just for me and none for any of you...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
th

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Rev, if you're talking about sneaking into a woman's house while she's frying bacon, lifting your kilt, she throws bread at you while running from the house screaming...I'm pretty sure you can't count that as making you a sammich!
Close enuf for me!

Can you throw some tomaters too next time?
And I prefer whole wheat....with extra gluten.

4consideration

Premium Member
Is it "throwing" cobbler?
I'm not familiar with that term, and I'd probably regret it if I tried to fake it.

edit: It's a: I've had a nice dinner and two glasses of win(e)...what should I do with those blueberries...I think I'll make a cobbler, kind of cobbler...

...and it's good.

Last edited: