• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh for crying out loud here we go again 4consideratoin and Revoltingest....sheesh... get a room already

Wu Wei

I don't care what it has in it..JUST GET ONE!!! and spare the rest of us your strange proclivities

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't care what it has in it..JUST GET ONE!!! and spare the rest of us your strange proclivities
htqiv.gif

Wu Wei

ENOUGH with the bacon already...we know, we know...you are obsessed with it, you love it,. you like do strange and perverted things with it NONE OF WANT TO KNOW ABOUT!!!! you eat great gobs of it, so much that it would likely have KILLED a normal person by now...of course we also know YOU'RE NOT NORMAL!!!!! Likely your blood has turned to BACON GREESE and you leave a slime trail of salty ooze wherever you go...now MOVE ON!!!! get another hobby, go back to toilet hugging or wolf wrestling or fondling heavy equipment.... but the bacon bit (pun intended) is getting old as week old already cooked left out in the heat BACON!!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.
He kept bacon in his lair.
He loved it so,
& cooked it slow.
Grease he then put on his hair.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm a pretty mild mannered and agreeable sort. But this bacon obsession is pushing me to the edge. Want to push me over?

Aww+yeah+i+even+came+up+with+my+own+ancien+_8030e75a2e7ebe3dc7f778d737f4878d.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Now that image contains "for more talking animals, click here". So you're reprieved this time.

Wu Wei

Here is one for Rev... is should make him happy

The Bacon Coffin
bacon-coffin.jpg

From Revolingest's health chart

main-qimg-799b11b883fc0b2579fe6ef2c8aa68cf

759d01fc-fe77-43c5-94ff-7fba633b94b3.png

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Yeah, you started getting someone else to do it for you after you tried frying bacon dressed just like that...without the dress of course.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As the world has become wealthier it has become fatter and this creates problems for the afterlife. Morbidly obese corpses often can’t fit into mortuary refrigerators or crematory furnaces. Traditional coffins were once tapered and widest at the shoulders, but to accommodate a general increase in body-weight, most present day coffins are cigar-shaped, wide throughout. - --taken from As the morbidly obese die, coffins change shape Digital Dying
There once was a man who ate 1lb of bacon per day.