• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
th

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Bacon........

Is abominable, awful, distasteful, loathsome, nasty, odious, repugnant, vile, foul, gross, nauseating, revolting, detestable, ghastly, grody, icky, lousy, rotten, scuzzy, yucky, horrible and sickening

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I can recommend a few places to check.... I know some hungry bears that would love for you to stop by......

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This worship of bacon was foretold in ancient scriptures and the consequences laid out for all to see:

kalki.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I wonder what God thinks about people using bacon to justify their own hatred of other people that see things differently than they do.

(I know this post isn't funny, but it's still a winner.)

I just wonder about it when I see people tell other people God hates them. It's so weird to me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder what God thinks about people using bacon to justify their own hatred of other people that see things differently than they do.

(I know this post isn't funny, but it's still a winner.)

I just wonder about it when I see people tell other people God hates them. It's so weird to me.
It's bacon apostasy, I tells ya!
Bacon blasphemy!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Does the cow represent you?
If so, nice rack!

I cannot believe that I just made a Wirey joke.
Forgive me for coopting yer turf.