• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
laughing_bear_011612_m.jpg

Oh that's funny....he...is what I would call an appetizer carrying a snack

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'll just get a few of my buddies together and then we'll see what happens to those who insult when no insult is warranted

article-1278063-098E1904000005DC-412_634x398.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Penguins are such sophisticated animals that they don't need taste to appreciate fish....they telepathically enjoy fish's agony.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Penguins are such sophisticated animals that they don't need taste to appreciate fish....they telepathically enjoy fish's agony.
It takes one with his hand permanently in a toilet to extol the virtues of lack of a normal sense - in your case anosmia.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Time to take my winning ways to the shower so I smell nice, then have a bit to eat so I don't gnaw on anyone and then out to a winning evening.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Remember that RF banquet you all attended tonite?
Well I prepared all the food....& I didn't wash me hands first!
Have fun drive'n that porcelain bus!
Who's win'n now, losers!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There was a banquet...hmmm...no one invited me...... hey...is this some sort of discrimination against bears...just because they might eat the other guests..... WELL!!!!! you WILL be hearing from my lawyer....... oh wait...I ate him....never mind

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Remember that RF banquet you all attended tonite?
Well I prepared all the food....& I didn't wash me hands first!
Have fun drive'n that porcelain bus!
Who's win'n now, losers!
You can call it a banquet if you choose. I'm glad I ate in tonight so I missed being served this:

school-dinners-419356843.jpg