• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some one had to....he was being hauled away fer drunk drivie'n!
ronald_mcdonald_arrested.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just happen to have an original operator's manual for your Probuluxe 2000.
Send me $99.99 plus $29.99 for shipping & handling!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hurry up!
Some are waiting!
10551821-1.gif

Internet discussions must've been more boring before we could search the internet for pix!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
yeah....tomorrow will be the warmest day we have had in over a week.....28F.......

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Lets see.....
Lake Erie is, I think 90% frozen over...
Lake Michigan is 60% frozen over....
Lake Champlain is 100% frozen over......

I'm thinking Ice Age at the moment.... I no longer know what above freezing means...... And I am not exactly sure what temps in the 20s means anymore either.....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I am sure Spring will come. If not and we do see a new ice age I'm sure it will be very good for hockey and people who make skiis.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's 67F. It feels like 67F (just in case you were wondering.)
Hah! While you endure that miserable withering heat wave, I bask in a comfortable 22F!

Btw, @Wirey asks if you're all glistening & aglow with sweat, which trickles down in wicked little rivulets, seeking out......uh.....I'll leave the rest of that question to him.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hah! While you endure that miserable withering heat wave, I bask in a comfortable 22F!

Btw, @Wirey asks if you're all glistening & aglow with sweat, which trickles down in wicked little rivulets, seeking out......uh.....I'll leave the rest of that question to him.
I can't believe you...have to ask!

(I'm not on the beach yet, but I expect I shall be soon. There's a nice breeze. I doubt there will be any sweat involved...for me. :D)