• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
World's worst cartoon of all time.....
Untitled-24.gif
Somehow I did not see those. But of course this is right up there near the top. The absence of him today on TV is a marker for how far downhill TV has gone.

bugs-carotte-004.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Somehow I did not see those. But of course this is right up there near the top. The absence of him today on TV is a marker for how far downhill TV has gone.

bugs-carotte-004.jpg
No, as great as Looney Tunes are, TV cartoons are great these days. Evidence, you want?
venture-bros-image-2.jpg

250px-Bagpipe_Christmas_with_Groundskeeper_Willie.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Revoltingest you get my vote for a mega win by quoting my all time favorite from that era. The show had, for example, this Peabody's Improbable History story about Edgar Allan Poe. That piece showed how cartoons back then were not dumbed down for kids, but had great adult themes as well (and of course bodacious puns).

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest you get my vote for a mega win by quoting my all time favorite from that era. The show had, for example, this Peabody's Improbable History story about Edgar Allan Poe. That piece showed how cartoons back then were not dumbed down for kids, but had great adult themes as well (and of course bodacious puns).
My favorite was when Peabody adopted Sherman.
Every dog needs a boy.

And who can forget....
7ea97e2e7173127c7b2d215dea325dff.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One of my mantras during my working career came from SuperChicken - "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is one I stumbled on much later than it's hay day but who does not want to do what these two are trying to do: