• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
kliban-c3.jpg
It is the tail flipper that really brings this picture together.

pearl

I like hearing other people's fireworks at nite.
But I've lost all desire to go out & watch them.

I don't mind hearing them but I do mind when its too dry, windy and too close to the house. My biggest problem with them is that it scares the hell out of our dog, as bad a thunderstorms.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't mind hearing them but I do mind when its too dry, windy and too close to the house. My biggest problem with them is that it scares the hell out of our dog, as bad a thunderstorms.
Our cat is unaffected.
But the dead one (before she died) hated thunderstorms.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
At 1:30 am or some damn time like that, I was ready to get in my car and track down some criminals setting off fireworks so I could take their pictures and present them to the cops and media.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thank you! :)

Think about it pros and cons. Make a list before you "quit" or change scene. Count the blessings on a paper and curses of being there, then also give value points to each pros and cons, and make an honest assessment.

Sometimes Satan makes us throw blessings away, so I just want you to reflect over your decision and not just go on a feeling.

I remember you telling me it was your dream job and you were really happy.