• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Deidre

I have a cat who loathes fireworks, thunderstorms, etc. I’m not a fan either ...I mean, fireworks illuminate the sky but the sound is annoying. It usually goes on for a few days AFTER the 4th. :facepalm:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Traffic was an atrocity. Road ragers were on the loose. Luney bin must have closed down again.

It's good to get away from the road rage of the UK. There was some idiot every day. In France i see very little, first and last incident i saw a guy in a convertible BMW cut up a women at a roundabout. Next traffic lights he had to stop. The woman pulled up behind him, got out of her car, walked up to him, tapped his shoulder. As he turned she slapped his face (quite hard) and walked back to her car.

Civilised road rage is so refreshing.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
It's good to get away from the road rage of the UK. There was some idiot every day. In France i see very little, first and last incident i saw a guy in a convertible BMW cut up a women at a roundabout. Next traffic lights he had to stop. The woman pulled up behind him, got out of her car, walked up to him, tapped his shoulder. As he turned she slapped his face (quite hard) and walked back to her car.

Civilised road rage is so refreshing.
The US is seriously turning into a Mad Max nightmare. Groups of ragers are beginning to get together to attack hapless motorists now a days. I saw three women pushing another around along the side of 264 today.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The US is seriously turning into a Mad Max nightmare. Groups of ragers are beginning to get together to attack hapless motorists now a days. I saw three women pushing another around along the side of 264 today.

So sad