• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
For @Shadow Wolf
Rent prices are soaring as Americans flock back to cities
Excerpted...
“It almost feels like there is nowhere to go. It’s just insane everywhere,” said Campos, 28, a lifelong Phoenix resident who has noticed a growing number of California license plates in her complex’s parking lot. “It feels like I’m being chased out of my own home, and it’s the worst feeling in the world.”
According to some you can't be pushed out of your own community.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Except by the California Borg.
I think those trying to emphasis and overstate people leaving are just too scared to admit they love our nuts. They lose us, in a few ways they lose our nuts, and they know this, and it scares them. Because even the cooky bad nuts on the big screen they'd miss voyeuristically obsessing over them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think those trying to emphasis and overstate people leaving are just too scared to admit they love our nuts. They lose us, in a few ways they lose our nuts, and they know this, and it scares them. Because even the cooky bad nuts on the big screen they'd miss voyeuristically obsessing over them.

Bingo. Well said.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tuesday morning with a cup of coffee and a couple pieces of dark chocolate with almonds......now that's a WIN

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Evolutionary win

771e9bb0bd9b013968c8005056a9545d