• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I win by being on the forefront of welcoming our new golden overlords

Oversized Goldfish Are Taking Over

For the nitpickers among us who are sadly fact based:

Oversized Goldfish Are Taking Over One Minnesota Lake Causing Issues For Local Fish

4704d9d496b768b84ed009aa67c144f1.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Waive a piece of bacon and that picture is ruined :heart::brokenheart:.
I feel very confident that bacon was used to organize that heartwarming photo op in the first place. But this was the next image in the series that was omitted. Clearly, quote mining.

Canva_-_Funny_little_dog_sniffing_bigger_dog_in_field.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I feel very confident that bacon was used to organize that heartwarming photo op in the first place. But this was the next image in the series that was omitted. Clearly, quote mining.

Inferior humans don't get the entire picture of a person's life, health, diet and disposition in one sniff. Dogs do.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Inferior humans don't get the entire picture of a person's life, health, diet and disposition in one sniff. Dogs do.

I thought of some responses to these posts, but I'm afraid it'd push the envelope even further.